post ya fav cell phone

raggie33

*the raggedier*
me I love my zte xmax pro its android has a 6 inch screen. a snapdragon cpu and 1080p display and fingerprint reader all this and its only 99 bucks new with no contract. so what is ya fav?

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it CDMA (Verizon) compatible? Or only GSM. My wife and I have Verizon and she just got a Moto G 4th generation. One thing I noticed and found annoying online is that there aren't many cheaper CDMA smart phones out there yet and I'm not sure why that is. The phone she got is awesome and about 200 dollars, but I wish the options were there for Verizon users as I see so many decent even cheaper GSM phones on Amazon and such.

So yeah, I'm looking to get a smart phone maybe next year and might get something like what she has now, but kind of wish the market for unlocked CMDA was bigger in 2016. Cheap but good smartphones will continue to improve though. I personally would never spend 700 dollars for the absolute latest phone when I am just amazed by what you can get in a slightly over 200 dollar phone right now.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'm pretty sure its gsm only for now its locked to metropcs .. but there my fav carrier for now and in 90 days they will give out the unlock code. I love the phone it even looks great and the finger print scanner is fast and accurate. also its huge which I like so I can type better

MagnusDUX

Newly Enlightened
Note4. Bought it 2 years ago refurbished for $350.
Replaced the battery once and still going strong. Specs are still better than most of the phones today.