• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Rofis TR20 18650 rechargeable anglelight flashlight

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
1_zpstuht5tu2.jpg

2_zpsds0yk4wo.jpg

10_zpsoyy5vhnb.jpg

9_zps6ht4mnhf.jpg

7_zpse5br5jxp.jpg

8_zpsvs7nmfuo.jpg

3_zps27perlk0.jpg

6_zpsbyw7cxpk.jpg

13_zps3cuyo6be.jpg

4_zpsjy9taoaj.jpg

11_zpsc6anbkw2.jpg

http://www.rofislight.com/detail.aspx?cid=10

Features
1.Adjustable-head flashlight,multi-functional usage
2.Detachable magnets tail
3.Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
4.Maximum output of up to 1100 lumens
5.Boasts a peak beam intensity of 10850 cd and a throw distance of up to 206 meters
6.Innovative single button offers access tosix brightness levels and three special modes
7.High efficiency constant current circuit provides max runtime of 200 hours
8.Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power
9.Power indicator's secondary function displays battery voltage
10.Charging module with a micro USB port charges Li-ion batteries rapidly
11.Direct access to ultra-low output or ultra-high output
12.Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
13.Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
14.Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
15.Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
16.Tail stand capability

Accessories
Rofis 18650 3400mAh Li-ion battery,
USB charging cable,
Holster, clip,
Lanyard,
Spare USB port cover,
Spare O-ring,
Detachable magnets tail

This Rofis TR20 flashlight will be available on Ebay and Amazon very soon.
How do you think about it?

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 125
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 131
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Phlogiston

Enlightened
Hello, welcome to CPF!

I have a Rofis JR30 and a couple of JR40s. They're nice lights, so it's good to see you here.

The TR20 looks interesting. That detachable magnet is an excellent idea for people who sometimes need a light whilst working on computer equipment.

Any chance of getting 5000K 90+ CRI Nichia 219B LEDs into the JR40? I know that would reduce maximum output, but the tint and CRI are worth it to me. I'd buy at least two of those...

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Hi, thanks for your message.

the TR20 come with detachable magnet. and the head is adjustable. It is a good tool for your work.
???1.jpg

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello to Rofis! I have EDC'd my JR 20 for several years. It is my first choice for personal lighting needs. 300 lumens of 18650 power was fine, 1100 lumens will be even better!

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
HI Lateck,

The TR15 will work with both AA and Li-ion battery.

Hope you like it.

Benny

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Rofis TR 20 arrived from Gearbest. I am a long time fan of the original JR20 so I was looking forward to this. I was hoping for a 1100 lumens version of my current 300 lumen light (JR20)
Here is what I like about it: The USB cable is included, the battery is included, seems to be well made.
Here is why it MIGHT be going back to Gearbest: I like the JR 20 original switch configuration in the end cap. I knew the TR 20 had a magnetic tail cap so lack of a switch there should not be a surprise. . When I turned the light ON it was very apparent that the high setting was NOWHERE near 1100 lumens, more like 200 IMHO. I inserted a freshly charged 18650 cell I have and noticed no real high setting. nothing like 500 - 1000 lumens. Presently I am charging the ROFIS cell that came with the light in hope that it has more power. Otherwise this is a $60 mistake that was needless in that had I known the TR 20 would lag behind my "obsolete" JR20 I would not have spent the money. I hope the ROFIS 18650 cell when charged performs as claimed.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's going back asap, I need a refund

The TR 20 powered up great when the internal 18650 cell was charged. Its a bright cool white beam and I'd say it IS 1100 lumens.
Unfortunately I still must return the light and get a refund because the head can not be adjusted to move to 45 degrees!
here is my message to the seller, gearbest.com
hello
this light does not adjust into the 'seahorse' or 45 degree angle configuration. there is a problem with the machining or construction with the light. I can not use it, therefore I need to return it and get a refund asap.

maukka

Enlightened
Re: It's going back asap, I need a refund

I've read that it can be very tight. Just use a bit of force.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: It's going back asap, I need a refund

thanks for the suggestion. Yes I tried that. Even with rubber grips it will not move. greetings to you in Finland :)

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will avoid GEARBEST at all costs!
here is the reply (I admit it came quickly)
what a joke!

Thank you for contacting Gearbest.
We sincerely sorry to hear this about your item.

We would like to work together to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Please review our warranty here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html
Therefore we kindly ask you to send us clear picture or video of which can prove the issue in good lighting. Ideally, the photos/videos should be clear and focused, under good lighting conditions, and taken at close and medium distance.
Please keep the attachment below 2MB and use any of these formats gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.
Only once we receive the above details, we will be able to resolve this issue based on our warranty.

We will do our best to help you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards
Winnie
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

what a bunch of crap!
the damn light is a piece of junk
this return policy is an outrage!

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

We are sorry for this trouble. We will solve this problem for you. We will adjust the force of [FONT=&quot]rotation. Please send your address to [email protected], We will send a new flashlight for you.

Rofis Team[/FONT]