• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Tactile Turn Gist fountain pen - Polycarbonate with Damascus Grip & Finial SOLD

bobjane

Enlightened
SOLD Tactile Turn Gist fountain pen - Polycarbonate with Damascus Grip & Finial SOLD

SOLD Tactile Turn Gist fountain pen - Polycarbonate with Damascus Steel Grip and Finial SOLD

Bock titanium nib in extra fine (sold out at Tactile Turn).

This pen has seen very little use, it is in the same condition as received from the maker. I just can't get into fountain pens.

The polycarbonate body has 3 sets of very light chucking marks. See photo below.

Comes with box and an extra unused converter.

Damascus grip and finial with titanium nib costs $239 from Tactile Turn.

US$170 shipped to the USA with tracking and fully insured, Paypal fees included
or
AU$200 shipped within Australia with tracking and fully insured, Paypal fees included

Other international buyers please contact me for a shipping quote or use this postage calculator.

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tactile Turn Gist fountain pen - Polycarbonate with Damascus Grip and Finial

Beautiful pen. Good luck mate.
Will makes nice things. I have a bolt action pen on it's way.

bobjane

Enlightened
Re: Tactile Turn Gist fountain pen - Polycarbonate with Damascus Grip and Finial

Beautiful pen. Good luck mate.
Will makes nice things. I have a bolt action pen on it's way.

Thanks Rush, I also backed a titanium Slider from Will. I hope you are enjoying the Mac's TriEDC.