• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight Marauder X7vn - 2017 Popcan King

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Olight Marauder X7vn - 2016 Pop Can King

Factory Link Click Here
Video Review Here
Night Beam Video Here
Cheaper TN36UTvn alternative Here
DriverVNX2 in all spec

Spec 1 $325 (Recommended)
XHP70 CW 6500K HD
Turn On Lumen: 16200
ANSI
Lumen: 14500
Lux: 70K
Throw: 530m

Spec 2
$340
XHP70 6500K SD (5000K Neutral and 5700K HCRI available. HCRI is a little green)

Turn On Lumen: 15000
ANSI
Lumen: 13500
Lux: 100K
Throw: 630m

+$12 DHT Rainbow Bezel

+ "V54" Engraving for $5

To Purchase: [email protected]

Last edited:

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya, I guess I was thinking a bit much. Should get around 12,000 lumen 45k lux, would be similar to TN36UTvn

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can be sure that this new pop can offering from Olight will have a build quality will be very high, making for a very desirable item.

I don't think throw and lumen specs can differ much from the TN36UTvn, being that it and this are in the same emitter/reflector/fuel supply/head diameter classification.

This is a must have item for someone who does not have a Vn pop can flooder yet, and/or is a connoisseur of Olights' high quality, or just wants to add it to a comprehensive pop can flooder collection. :)

How about acebeam x65vn??
X65 is in another much larger size/weight and different emitter/fuel supply classification, and yes, I eagerly await it and what Vinh can do for its most alluring "11/11" factory throw/lumen specs.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can be sure that this new pop can offering from Olight will have a build quality will be very high, making for a very desirable item.

I don't think throw and lumen specs can differ much from the TN36UTvn, being that it and this are in the same emitter/reflector/fuel supply/head diameter classification.

This is a must have item for someone who does not have a Vn pop can flooder yet, and/or is a connoisseur of Olights' high quality, or just wants to add it to a comprehensive pop can flooder collection. :)

X65 is in another much larger size/weight and different emitter/fuel supply classification, and yes, I eagerly await it and what Vinh can do for its most alluring "11/11" factory throw/lumen specs.

Thank you for your thought. Since i have fenix rc40vn flood, i would like to get a x65vn throw version..

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Oh boy I wasn't kidding when I called this light the 2016 Pop Can King

Tested with VTC5

Specs: DriverVNX2 & XHP70 HD

Start Up: 18,000 Lumen, That's 6000 Lumen Per LED, or 1500 Per Die
ANSI: 15,500 Lumen, That's 5166 Lumen Per LED, or 1291 per Die

The output is literally blinding! Noticeably brighter than TN36UTvn from my memory. Of course will test both side by side to confirm.

This is not even the final version too. There are still upgrades I can do to hopefully lessen the ANSI lumen drop.

New numbers with VTC6 test coming tonight

* Integrating sphere is low on battery. Will put in new battery to make sure these numbers are real!

Last edited:

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh boy I wasn't kidding when I called this light the 2016 Pop Can King

Tested with VTC5

Specs: DriverVNX2 & XHP70 HD

Start Up: 18,000 Lumen, That's 6000 Lumen Per LED, or 1500 Per Die
ANSI: 15,500 Lumen, That's 5166 Lumen Per LED, or 1291 per Die

This is not even the final version too. There are still upgrades I can do to hopefully lessen the ANSI lumen drop.

New numbers with VTC6 test coming tonight

:bow:

Holy smokes, that blows away anything we were thinking here.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
This would mean each battery is pushing 4500 lumens, can't emagine how many amps that would be. Probably need to upgrade the wires to welding grade.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Stuff like this literally takes my breath away. It's like a freaking high every time!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This would mean each battery is pushing 4500 lumens, can't emagine how many amps that would be. Probably need to upgrade the wires to welding grade.

Oh yeah. This "prototype" needs major rework if it can support such high draw for the initial turn on output.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
* Integrating sphere is low on battery. Will put in new battery to make sure these numbers are real!

Ok. I'm thinking the numbers will be lower, they sound really good but I don't think it is really possible.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Ok. I'm thinking the numbers will be lower, they sound really good but I don't think it is really possible.

Let me go test my factory fenix light real quick to see if they are still on point.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK Just tested factory Fenix PD35 Tac with a claimed of 1000 ANSI and I got 1100 Lumen. So 10% high. Let me do the math to drop all the numbers by 10% real quick..