• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Brand New 4X LG HE2 18650 2,500MAh + 5X Xtar IMR14500 600MAh $35.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
These are brand new cells kept at resting voltage. Four of LG HE2 2,500MAh 20A continuous 30A pulse. Also five of Xtar IMR14500 600MAh 9A high drain. (these 600MAh IMR versions can handle about 4x more amps than the 800MAh non-high drains) The LGs are the red ones and the Xtar are the black on the left.

Sold two sets. One more and I'm closing this thread. Thanks!

I have much more of these that are either circulating in my lights or in charged state ready to circulate. These are just reserves that haven't been used. And too many of them.

Total 9 cells shipped with each $35. Looking to sell two or three lots. Each lot is sold with free shipping for 48 states. "I'll take it" to confirm

dedf7d53-8f22-47de-95b6-968f10a92dc6_zpsxniuxvbe.jpg

Last edited:

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Still have one more to sell. I got PM'ed for one, but still have one more set to I'd like to let go. LG HE2 is one of the highest amped IMR's out there guys. The little IMR 14500 from Xtar really kick those BLF X5s into high gear. I know first hand. Thanks:)

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Butfon tops or flat?
Will the 14500s get me max lumen or more run time out of my Olight S1A?
Any idea if the 18650s will work in my Olight X7vn?

thanks

mattw

Newly Enlightened
Your stock S1A is regulated and will likely not increase in brightness. I would suggest going for capacity with that light. Those 14500's are ideal for a 1000+ lumen FET driven pocket rocket.

Matt

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your stock S1A is regulated and will likely not increase in brightness. I would suggest going for capacity with that light. Those 14500's are ideal for a 1000+ lumen FET driven pocket rocket.

Matt

thanks Matt. Just looking for some extra cells for my lights.

mattw

Newly Enlightened
thanks Matt. Just looking for some extra cells for my lights.
I really like the current production Xtar, decently high capacity. There I'd one ebay.com seller that will take a best offer of 4 or 4.5 per cell with free shipping. Send me a pm and I will look him up for you tonight.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened

Matt
+1. And sorry for not checking back for a while. I didn't have anything here for the longest time.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Butfon tops or flat?
Will the 14500s get me max lumen or more run time out of my Olight S1A?
Any idea if the 18650s will work in my Olight X7vn?

thanks
sorry for taking so long. To be honest, I forgot all about this thread. The LG HE2 will work very well in the X7VN with neodymium magnets. I actually just published a video that describes all about using these and other cells in the X7VN. You can see that here.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
I've sold two sets already and will sell one more. After that, or if a couple weeks go by without interest, then I'm closing this thread. Thanks.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
wish i knew you had another set, i could have gotten that too! i'm charging the cells now (they showed up a day early). i might even have a chance to use them before the week is up. thanks...

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Glad you got them. I don't know if you have an Astrolux S3 but it is really an excellent and cheap little pocket thrower and with the imr14500 cell the output is amazing.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
As soon as I got them I threw one in my x5. I've finally decided to take it out of the wooden display box and use it (almost a year later)

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
As soon as I got them I threw one in my x5. I've finally decided to take it out of the wooden display box and use it (almost a year later)
Cool. That's what these cells are for. I think the X5 beam looks sick when properly furnished with IMR14500. imo. It's actually a bit shocking when you size up that little light and it's like meh, but when you click it, a nice big throwy force of a beam comes off.

Remember to charge these only at about 300MAh. 500 is ok but still a bit too much as they are only rated 650.