• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olightstore.com no longer shipping to Canada

Bob_McBob

Newly Enlightened
I was very disappointed to note that Olightstore no longer ships to Canada. I assume the change happened very recently since I was looking at ordering an S Mini within the last couple weeks. Is this a permanent change? Is there going to be a replacement for the Canadian market? I know Olightworld sells on amazon.ca, but the selection is very limited, and new lights are rarely available.

kaptain_zero

Enlightened
There are always the reliable sellers on Ebay, which is where I get most of my lights from. Prices are comparable and the shipping is generally free.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also,

I would check with the friendly folks at Going Gear.

GG appears to be really huge on Olight.

Bob_McBob

Newly Enlightened
Going Gear also doesn't have the latest product releases like Olightstore does. It is a real bummer because they went from free shipping over $99 to no shipping, and there is no comparable "official" source here.

Olightworld

Enlightened
Hi Bob,

The reason why we had to discontinue it for the time being is because we were losing a lot of money on our shipments to Canada. We are working on some new shipping rates to Canada and then we will bring Canada back online. It will most likely not offer free shipping though.

Going Gear also doesn't have the latest product releases like Olightstore does. It is a real bummer because they went from free shipping over $99 to no shipping, and there is no comparable "official" source here.

Bob_McBob

Newly Enlightened
I don't think most Canadians would have a problem with paying reasonable shipping fees. It's frustrating you are now offering neutral white options I am unable to purchase or recommend to friends and family.

tcc

Newly Enlightened
I just found out about this recently. I had ordered a few lights when they first opened and had that big sale. I wanted to get in on the black friday discounts but then there was no shipping method listed. That's when I realized they weren't shipping to Canada anymore :( Was about to spend a couple of hundred dollars.

Hoping they'll bring back the Canadian shipping soon.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same thing here. I had to spend my dollars in China since there is no shipping in Canada...

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same thing here, close to $300. I just spent my money on a different brand instead that also had a great Black Friday sale and offered shipping to Canada.