• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Believe it or not, I'm still alive

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, I was out hiking the Appalachian Trail for the past six and half months, which I did complete, all 2,189.1 miles of it.

Yes, I am very backlogged, but I do intend to resume making custom lights in the next few weeks.

EDIT: For those who asked for more details, you can probably find too much info on my blog.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
Actually, I was out hiking the Appalachian Trail for the past six and half months, which I did complete, all 2,189.1 miles of it.

Yes, I am very backlogged, but I do intend to resume making custom lights in the next few weeks.

Congratulations!! You past by not too far from where I live.

Did you have any flashlights with you?! If so, I am guessing aaa throw away batteries or something similar!

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Such a great accomplishment one to be very proud of. Your very fortunate to have the time available to do this. Flashlights will always be there! Answers we will always be around to purchase them. Great job :)

scout24

Flashaholic
:clap: Congratulations! I'll bet you have a story or two... Solo, or with someone/ a group if I may ask?

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
Congrats!! That sounds so cool. I bet you're knees are killing you after hiking so much (I had a coworker do that a few years ago)
Can't wait to see pictures!