• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S1A Neutral White Edition

Olightworld

Enlightened
The S1A Baton NW is an all new LED flashlight powered by a convenient single AA battery. The S1A NW is the upgraded version of the extremely popular S15 Baton with double the performance including our signature TIR optic lens that delivers 550 lumens. This flashlight is compatible with any AA battery for ease of use (Diameter:14mm; Length: 50mm). The S1A Baton NW has five brightness levels and a strobe mode covering a range of 0.5~550 lumens. The S1A NW maintains the signature style of the Olight Baton
series such as the black stainless steel pocket clip using salt bath nitride technology, blue clamping ring on the flashlight bezel and button, and a magnetic tailcap. Being so compact, it can be placed in a pocket, bag, or attach to a belt.The S1A Baton is a convenient illumination tool that can meet anyone's everyday needs.

The light is currently available directly at http://www.olightstore.com/led-flashlights/camping-outdoor/olight-s1a-neutral-white

KEY FEATURES:

• Cree XM-L2 LED
  • Powered by one AA battery. Conventional output: 0.5 lumens, 5 lumens, 50 lumens, 220 lumens,
  • strobe mode at 10Hz. Special output: turbo mode at 550 lumens (only available when 14500 rechargeable lithium battery is used)
  • High light transmission rate TIR lens resulting in a balanced and useful beam
  • Eco-friendly AL6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with anti-scratch Milspec type-III hard anodized finish and a blue PVD stainless steel ring on the switch and bezel
  • Controlled by a thermal protection program, the turbo mode is limited to 1 minute and then the brightness gradually steps down to 50% of the initial brightness (only available when 14500 rechargeable lithium battery is used)
  • Built-in timer: Short timer (3 minutes) or Long timer (9 minutes)

INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:

• Lanyard
  • User Manual
  • 1.5V Lithium Iron Disulfide Battery
CeeDd6Y.jpg
1NeADgQ.jpg

Last edited:

maukka

Enlightened
This is great news! Will other future Olight models also be offered in NW too?

GODOFWAR

Banned
Ok good news but! Will there be a limited Edition of it like the s1? because Am waiting for you to do it!

phosphor22

Enlightened
I happily see that the S1A is available in NW - but awaiting this emitter in a special edition - copper or titanium.... will this be available soon? (seconding Godofwar and Gunga's posts...)

Olightworld

Enlightened
so we made them in Raw copper, Rose gold PVD copper, and PVD thunder grey Stainless steel. No titanium version.

Ok good news but! Will there be a limited Edition of it like the s1? because Am waiting for you to do it!

Olightworld

Enlightened
Unfortunately the limited edition S1A variants are cool white only at this time.

I happily see that the S1A is available in NW - but awaiting this emitter in a special edition - copper or titanium.... will this be available soon? (seconding Godofwar and Gunga's posts...)

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
My sample memorizes High or Turbo just fine if left off for less than 10 minutes or so. When left off for longer than that, it forgets either one and comes on at Medium. Is that normal? Thanks.

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
My sample memorizes High or Turbo just fine if left off for less than 10 minutes or so. When left off for longer than that, it forgets either one and comes on at Medium. Is that normal? Thanks.

Yes, this behavior is standard to all S1 series lights.

roger-roger

Enlightened
I want this.

Will there be a Black Friday style Christmas sale coming up? I mistakenly opted out on BF, suffering buyer's remorse on a $3900 surfski. This mainly because it sat in the garage unused for the first two weeks, but I'm all cured now.

Last edited: