• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam T30 CREE XHP35 HI LED 2200lm 1081m Thrrow Flashlight Global Testing Campaign

acebeam

Enlightened
Acebeam T30 CREE XHP35 HI LED 2200lm 1081m Throw Flashlight Global Testing Campaign

Acebeam recently developed new generation of Tactical flashlight with rechargeable function of T30, In order to make the flashaholics be the first ones to experience Acebeam new model, we are now collecting Acebeam T30 Global Testing Campaign. Acebeam will select 5 participants to test the T30. Look forward to your participation and support!

Acebeam T30 Description:

t30-1.jpg

0044446_t30.jpeg

T30 uses an CREE XHP35 HI LED, which bring max 2200m output from two built-in 26650 battery, and run time can be double extended by additional extension tube/battery, matching with AC/DC charger and car charger convenient for different charging condition.
The bezel of T30 come with threaded, easy to add acebeam color lens.

T30 Operation:

T30 only have one side switch.

When the flashlight's on, press and hold the side switch to cycle Firefly- Low- Mid- High, loosen then at your selected mode, double press goes to Turbo;
When the flashlight's off, Triple press goes to Strobe mode;

Lock out: When the flashlight's off, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds, the flashlight will be locked out and off after 3 times low mode flashed.
Unlock: When the flashlight's off, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds, the flashlight will be locked out and off after 3 times low mode flashed.

Declaration of the campaign

Time of application: 22th​ October 2016~ 6th​ November 2016.

Form of application: send email to [email protected], introduce yourself including experience on reviews, which flashlight modes you reviewed before.

Requirements for the applicant: Individuals who can post their testing reports on more than one internet media or other relevant, such as website, blog, forums of flashlight, outdoor, photography, magazines and newspaper etc.;

The contents much include: Description and your personal feeling of the product; Images and video of the products, including appearance.

Report publicize effective time: Participants should publicize the report within 25days after receiving the T30, and send the related link to [email protected] .

Notice: 1. Acebeam will contact and select participants by sending emails within 24hrs, if no replies received without 48hrs means we are still in considering your status.
2. Acebeam have the ownership to use/forward the report including works, images, videos,etc.
3. Acebeam reserves the right of interpretation of this testing campaign.

ACEBEAM Flashlight
www.acebeam.com

--------------------------------------------------------

Acebeam T30 tester list, we are already sent to following flashaholics and now to announce theirs id/email, congratulate!

1. 3806****@QQ.COM
2. candle lamp
3. amaretto

Last edited:

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
This looks really interesting. I like the 26650 format and internal charging is the way to go I feel.
Can't wait to see some reviews on this [emoji4]

easilyled

Flashaholic
Personally I like the look of the Acebeam K70 (also with XHP35-HI and a large reflector) much more. I've never been keen on lights with big heads and very long thin stems as they resemble toilet plungers in appearance!

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
This looks good, I will look forward to seeing more about it. This could possibly make a great patrol light.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah this one looks interesting to me. Like a M3xs-UT but with more overall lumens and 26650. I'd like to see/try it out.

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Acebeam, can you confirm if there have been any reviews done with this light yet please?

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also, is this only going to be available in 6500K or will you have a neutral white version available as well?

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
I know I keep asking but does anyone have this light yet, wanting to buy but someone to review first.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Acebeam,

can I use my own 26650 batteries as needed??..
meaning is the 'battery pack' removable from battery tube?

thanks