TAKE A SHOT - XTAR Charger Photography Competition to Win New Product QUEEN ANT MC6!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
TAKE A SHOT - XTAR Charger Photography Competition to Win New Product QUEEN ANT MC6!

TAKE%20A%20SHOT_XTAR%20Charger%20Photography%20Competition_on%20news%20page_zpsyzuiztti.jpg

To celebrate the new product of MC series - QUEEN ANT MC6, we are holding a photography competition worldwide! And pick up 5 winners of QUEEN ANT MC6 from participants.

Let us take a sneak peek of the prize - QUEEN ANT MC6

Please read the rules and participate here.

Hope everyone can get this chance to win! And please leave your message if you have questions. Thank you!

======================
161031 edit:

Let's vote for the final 5 winners!

Thanks for all people's participation! We are so impressed by participators' talent and imagination! Now please enter here and vote for the top 5! You decide the winners!

Voting Date: Oct. 31st 2016 - Nov. 3rd​
Winner Announcement: Nov. 4th 2016
(UTC+8)
=================
Here are the final 5 winners in XTAR "TAKE A SHOT" competition! All pictures have been shown here: http://www.xtar.cc/news_view/newsId=113&&i=15&comContentId=15.html

Thanks for everyone's participation!

Last edited:

Esko

Enlightened
I sent you a few photographs. Not totally happy with them myself but who knows.. I must say that I like these kind of competitions that require some real creative effort. Not a big fan of internet polls though since I don't have social media groups that I could mobilize to vote for me and don't want to do that either. There have been only a few creative competitions in here before. I wish there were more. One of the few and one that I could actually say I won was held by Xtar a few years ago (not an actual competition but you asked for name suggestions for a new flashlight and my suggestion was used).

I do wish though, that whenever the rules state that all the rights are given to the organizer, some kind of little compensation is promised if the creative work is used for any other purposes than the competition itself.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Let's vote for the final 5 winners!

Thanks for all people's participation! We are so impressed by participators' talent and imagination! Now please enter here and vote for the top 5! You decide the winners!

Esko

Enlightened
3 photos in, 2 in final and the only ones with the word 'excellent' in quick comments. Thanks for the kind comments Xtar, especially on the second photograph. :)

Not a big fan of internet polls though since ...

And 0/96 votes so far, which pretty much sums up why I don't usually participate in these competitions. :sigh:

Well, let's try to play a bit this time: If you like hardwood furniture and modular bookcases that were originally invented and patented by a Cincinnati company Globe-Wernicke at the end of the 19th century and has later been produced by many other manufacturers around the world, drop a vote for a fellow CPF'er. :) If not, well, there are 18 other photos to choose from, too. :thumbsup:

Esko

Enlightened
Thank you Xtar for the competition.

3 photos in, 2 in final
And 0/96 votes so far

And I think the final number was 0 votes of 219 votes total. If I had chosen to vote one of my own pictures with all the email addresses and aliases in my family, it would have been roughly 10 votes and if I asked my parents and brother to do the same, that would have been roughly enough to get me a new and nice charger.

It was an interesting experience anyway. If I participate such a competition again, it will be different (photos will be thought in a very different manner, too). I must also say that I am surprised at (and perhaps a bit disappointed to, too) the fact that I did advertise the photos at 'the largest and friendliest flashlight community on the internet' and not a single person voted for a fellow member.