• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S MINI LUCKY WINNER GIVEAWAY

Olightworld

Enlightened
Hey Olight fans,

Have you checked your certificate you received with your S MINI? If not, it is located underneath the top of your box. If you have a lucky number written underneath the pocket clip of your light, you can win a free Olight. Even a a 9000 lumen X7 Marauder! Post pics in this thread of your S MINI's and lets have some fun!

We already have 2 winners so far and have sent them their free lights. no strings attached. If you win, contact us and we send you a free light.

NH7TiXW.jpg

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Hey Olight fans,

Have you checked your certificate you received with your S MINI? If not, it is located underneath the top of your box. If you have a lucky number written underneath the pocket clip of your light, you can win a free Olight. Even a a 9000 lumen X7 Marauder! Post pics in this thread of your S MINI's and lets have some fun!

We already have 2 winners so far and have sent them their free lights. no strings attached. If you win, contact us and we send you a free light.

NH7TiXW.jpg

Nice!:)

A question regarding this giveaway. For how long will it take place? :thinking: I have ordered my S Mini and i estimate it to arrive about 14 days from to day. Remember that the S Mini has just been released,and many has not got the time to buy one yet or received their lights yet.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Now i have received my S Mini ! :)

SUMMARY%202016%20008_zpsgupkdhr2.jpg

It has the Rose Gold finish.

SUMMARY%202016%20057_zpsodpseg8r.jpg

This light is small! It is smaller than a matchbox.

I removed the clip, and underneath the pocket clip there was no serialnumber from what i can see, so i guess that i did not win.:shrug:

I am glad that this light does not has the irritating timer function found in other S lights and that it memorizes the moonlight mode and that it has a lockout mode.

Anyway, its a beautiful great little light!:)

PaolinhaSciew

Newly Enlightened
entry withdrawn as i was the lucky winner of the previous give-a-way. thank you VERY MUCH for that, and for your continued generosity. .

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got the S Mini Ti. yesterday and it's a small, but nifty little light. I didn't win, but I won nevertheless.

Thanks.

Chris

editor

Newly Enlightened
Hey Olight fans,

Hi Olightworld,

I got the steel version of your excellent S Mini light. Just by chance I found a number below the clip, which is not the serial number, does that mean that the steel series also have something to look after? ;-)

By the way I did not find any certificate similar to what you depicted here in the intact box. Don't misunderstund me, I'm happy with the light alone, just I'm curious.