• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Copper Beads

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have some copper beads I want to sell, and I am going to set what I believe are very reasonable prices on them. I am starting today with a lot of 2 beads. The Ray Gun Division Mark I bead is made of raw copper. Card and bag are included. The second bead is from J. Cullen; I bought it from him on the USN. It too is raw copper. Both beads have attractive patinas. I will sell them together for $44, including shipping and any fees. SOLD

NEWLY ADDED

Three beads with antiqued finish. The first one is by Pete Gray of Gray Precision. Included with this copper bead, but not pictured, are the original card, cord and bag. The other two beads were made by Serge Panchenko. The forward bead is made of copper, the rearward one is brass. Card and bag included with one Panchenko bead; the other one is in just a bag. Selling these three beads together as a single lot for $55 $50 $45, including shipping and fees.

These two copper beads are sold as a single lot. The Peter Atwood Terminator has a nice patina, and it comes with card and bag. The other bead was made by John Cullen. Both are in excellent condition. The price for these two beads is $55 $50 $45, including shipping and fees.

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Copper Beads--Prices Lowered

Just one more day to buy the remaining beads. If there is no interest here, I am going to list them elsewhere.