It is time for a Giveaway!

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Dear Friends!

Previous giveaway had a wide popularity among our friends! So we decided to make you happy again!

ARMYTEK.COM gives away one premium flashlight each two weeks till the end of the year.

It is simple to become a winner!

· Join our community on Facebook (if you are not with us yet)
· Like a post
· Share this post in your timeline

Among those, who share this news in the timeline we will give away
Armytek Predator Pro v3 / Black / XB-H (Warm)!

• Impressive brightness 660 LED lumens
• Extreme beam distance up to 369 meters
• Constant brightness even in -25ºC frost and with almost discharged batteries
• Distinct hotspot and minimal spill guarantee directed aim illumination
• Standard 1" body diameter matches up with most weapon mounts
• Reliable body, red/green/blue filters and original remote switches for comfortable Hunting and secure Military application
• Guaranteed durability — stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height
• The flashlight works for more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth

The first winner will be decided by Fanpage karma service on November, 7. The second – on November, 21. The third – on December, 5. The fourth – on December, 19.

bdogps

Enlightened
"• Guaranteed durability — stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height

• The flashlight works for more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth"

Well mine apparently can't survive the travel from one country(China) to another(Australia). Does Armytek tries to make them tough so they don't need to deal with its customers?

You want good karma? Have great customer service that will keep your customers coming for more. Then people will take interest in your products and like whatever social media you use without the need to giveaway products.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
If we do this through FB is the winner based on who gets the most "likes" on FB? If so I'd never win this as I don't use my FB that much these days and this isn't a jab at lights or Armytek or anything, but I'd feel weird putting links to nice flashlights all over my account asking people to "like" it.