IMR Battery sourcing?

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to by AW IMR 16430 for my SPY's, now I am having trouble finding them.
I do see a 700mAh Efest for sale at one of the online battery stores.
What are people buying and using now?
Any idea how good/reliable the Efest's are?
Thanks

ven

Flashaholic
Local vape shop might be another option for you, efest are fine..............might not be quite as good as AW but they are good enough imo. Also check out AWT's offerings, again decent cells from my experience. I have 2 feeding a 3000+lm xhp70 drop in

Zandar

Enlightened
I bought my most recent stock at Oveready. I just checked and their showing 18 AW IMR 16340's in stock.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ended up ordering the Efest IMR's from canvape.com
Reasonable price, and just ordered this morning.
I couldn't find any AW's in Canada though.

Elmie

Enlightened
I ordered IMR's with overready as he ships to Canada. Seems like they are one of the only ones that ship outside of the US. Also using a set of olight IMR and they seem to be ok.

CigarPundit

Newly Enlightened
FYI, I just ordered some AW IMR 16340 batteries for my Spy from Vapor Shark. I have not received them yet, so I can't vouch, but they do sell them. Hard to find the AWs it seems, but Illumination Supply sells the Vapcell IMR 16340 cells, and I've heard good things about those.

JaguarDave-in-Oz

Enlightened
I recently bought Vapcell INR 16340 800mah from 18650batterystore shipped from America to Australia. The shipping was fast and the cells seem to have good capacity, lastinging longer than my old AW 16340's.

Strintguy

Enlightened
Thanks for sharing that Jaguar, I thought the ban on international shipping of batteries was still on. I ordered the same 16340's from 18650batterystore, but had my brother in the US hold them for me until I visited. Good cells and good shop.