• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus G30

Mike81

Newly Enlightened
I'm in love! I took some pics before it gets dirty.

Got this light a few days ago. I really like the interface, tint and size. It's a bit heavy but that's ok for me and that makes it feel more solid.
Tint is great with MT-G2 led and floody beam makes this G30 the best light that i have atm.

Well done Klarus!

maukka

Enlightened
I would have to agree with all of that. MT-G2 is my favorite emitter together with the 219B and 219C. Such a pure neutral white all the way from the hotspot to spill. Manufacturers should use it instead of the XHP70.

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Great pics! Nice light. I love the MTG2 emitter too. I had it in an eagtac sx25l3 with a deep smooth reflector but it was still really floody and smooth beam. The g30 looks fairly shallow a reflector with OP reflector too should be a nice even flood

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
At first glance, I really like this light. But I recently purchased the G20 with a stated output of 3,000 lumens that is actually much closer to 2,000 lumens. I will be careful not to pull the trigger on a new light until I read a good review with output measurements.

Last edited: