• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Battery Junction

RLDubbya

Newly Enlightened
After researching different products, mainly using the forums here, I placed an order with Battery Junction last week. I didn't do extensive price comparisons, but did check a couple places, and things looked good. It seemed like I saw mainly good feedback here on the forum.

I received my goodies, everything was fine. But then I logged in to their site yesterday, and saw that most of what I had ordered was now on sale, adding up to a considerable chunk of change (IMO). Last evening, after work, I emailed their customer service, and I asked them if anything could be done.

I got an email back this morning - how's that for turnaround? - and Daniel pointed out that my math was off, and that the sale prices would have saved me even more money. He gave me a sheet with his calculations.

By this afternoon, the full amount had been credited to my PayPal account.

I just placed my second order with Battery Junction to take advantage of the sale prices, and because of this incredibly quick customer service that exceeded my expectations.

tom-

Enlightened
I agree that BJ's pricing -can- be attractive however I remain suspicious with ANY company that contracts out their sales (when I tried to place an order I was redirected to another business) and especially with a company that requires one to sign up for their 'best' pricing, this is a data mining/sales venture plain and simple-for me the risk isn't worth the few items: batteries: that are very low in cost.

My money will continue to be spent with the few firms that are up front from the very beginning-only money required for very good deals.