• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Azco Ti 16340

Tain

Enlightened

Specs of AzcoTi 16340

- Ti-6Al-4V Titanium Shell
- Sapphire Glass Lens
- Brass Light Engine
- OP Reflector
- Driver L-M-H 3 Mode with Memory, 10ma-300ma-1000ma
- Operation: Click On, Click again off, Double click to change mode.
- Nine(9) 1.5mm x 6mm tritium slots around the tail
- Three(3) or Six(3) 1.5mm x 6mm tritium slots in the switch button.
- 1.5V~4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 16340 Li-ion Cell or 1 x CR123 Primary Lithium Cell
- Emitter Cree XP-L V2-4A NW
- Head Diameter: 23mm
- Length: 68.5mm

Price:
- Azco Ti 16340 base light $330 each + tritium + shipping
- 1.5mm x 6mm tritium vial $8.5 each

Tritium color: Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Blue, White, Red.
*Please refer to attached chart for tritium vial brightness level*

There are 9 (nine) trits in the tail, it's best that you choose single color or three color trits.

Glow color: Green, Blue, Aqua

Shipping:
- Express Mail Service with full value insurance : $35 for one light ($45 for two lights).

Payment method:
Please email your ordering details to piccolo [dot] ti [at] gmail [dot] com. I will send you a Paypal invoice for the payment. All PayPal Direct Payments will be refund without prior notice.

* Prices are shown in US dollars.
* As per Paypal's policy. I ship only to the address listed on the Paypal Transaction Details page. I only ship to PayPal approved countries and regions [https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide].
* The lights will be shipped from Taiwan. Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiver. Packing slips cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
* Your order will be shipped within 3 weeks after payment is received, depending on tritium color availability.

vWWdhNj.jpg

ZmhVdim.jpg

hJj3kUZ.jpg

oTeewTr.jpg

gYhkp7l.jpg

phatal

Newly Enlightened
Sorry guys noob question here.

Are these things a limited release or are they offered for a while? I am tentatively putting a toe in the water of the custom flashlight world...

Bravo_Kilo

Newly Enlightened
Placed my order already. Looks like a slick EDC. Tain, or anyone else, can you recommend a 16340 battery for this light? So far, most of my custom light experience is with 18350s. Thanks!

Last edited: