• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com - Black Friday Sale and Daily Deals

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Black Friday Is Here

All Black Friday Deals

Daily Deals:

Day 0 - Sneak Peek
Day 1 - Olight and JETBeam
Day 2 - Black Niday (Nitecore, Niwalker, Knives)
Day 3 - Charger Bundles - Going live 12 AM EST Saturday
Day 4 - ???
Day 5 - ???

Original post:

We're starting Black Friday Sales right now! First up is one of our best and most popular flashlight brands, Klarus. Details are below. Bought something since 11/15 from Klarus? Check out our holiday guarantee.

More is coming - Keep an eye on your email inbox and on our Facebook and Instagram pages for more announcements. We'll hit hard and heavy with deals in the next few days. Continue reading for a little taste of the daily deals to come. We have secured more inventory and at better prices than we have ever done before, and we will pass all of our savings along to you.

20-40% Off All Klarus Starts Now

That's right, all Klarus lights such as the popular XT11GT, G20, and Mi7 are 20% off right now! You don't even have to wait until Thanksgiving, you can get these deals today!

Want even more savings? The Klarus RS20 and G30 are 40% off. Quantities are limited right now, but we'll be getting more in the next few days. Make sure to take advantage of these deals while you can!

Daily Deals - Up to 60% Off

We've got a ton of Daily Deals this year! To start you off, we've got some of our Day 0 deals up and running. You can save big on knives, flashlights, and gear such as the JETBeam TCE-1, Eagletac D25C Ti, CRKT Ignitor, Lifestraw water filter, and CRKT Tao 2 Tactical Pen.

We'll be adding to the Day 0 group until Thursday. From Thursday on, we'll be introducing new groups of Daily Deals each day through Cyber Monday.

Sneak Peek of Black Friday Sales

You can already get some killer stuff, but there is plenty more to come. Sales you can expect to see later this week include:
  • 20-50% of ALL Olight flashlights. 15% off batteries, chargers, and accessories.
  • Up to 55% off select CRKT and Kershaw knives.
  • 20% off most flashlight brands, up to 60% off select lights.
  • 20% off survival gear, up to 50% off select gear.
  • Much, much more!

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black Friday Is Here

We're starting Black Friday Sales right now! First up is one of our best and most popular flashlight brands, Klarus. Details are below. Bought something since 11/15 from Klarus? Check out our holiday guarantee.

More is coming - Keep an eye on your email inbox and on our Facebook and Instagram pages for more announcements. We'll hit hard and heavy with deals in the next few days. Continue reading for a little taste of the daily deals to come. We have secured more inventory and at better prices than we have ever done before, and we will pass all of our savings along to you.

20-40% Off All Klarus Starts Now

That's right, all Klarus lights such as the popular XT11GT, G20, and Mi7 are 20% off right now! You don't even have to wait until Thanksgiving, you can get these deals today!

Want even more savings? The Klarus RS20 and G30 are 40% off. Quantities are limited right now, but we'll be getting more in the next few days. Make sure to take advantage of these deals while you can!

Daily Deals - Up to 60% Off

We've got a ton of Daily Deals this year! To start you off, we've got some of our Day 0 deals up and running. You can save big on knives, flashlights, and gear such as the JETBeam TCE-1, Eagletac D25C Ti, CRKT Ignitor, Lifestraw water filter, and CRKT Tao 2 Tactical Pen.

We'll be adding to the Day 0 group until Thursday. From Thursday on, we'll be introducing new groups of Daily Deals each day through Cyber Monday.

Sneak Peek of Black Friday Sales

You can already get some killer stuff, but there is plenty more to come. Sales you can expect to see later this week include:
  • 20-50% of ALL Olight flashlights. 15% off batteries, chargers, and accessories.
  • Up to 55% off select CRKT and Kershaw knives.
  • 20% off most flashlight brands, up to 60% off select lights.
  • 20% off survival gear, up to 50% off select gear.
  • Much, much more!
These sales aren't going on quite yet. They will go live at 12AM EST Thursday.

Free bump to mention that this sale should not be missed, and to mention that Olight does not open too many topics is this section of this forum. I have to hunt to find them.

My free bump also include a full quote of the primary post, even though I usually avoid including full quotes when I post.

Happy shopping, and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Free bump to mention that this sale should not be missed, and to mention that Olight does not open too many topics is this section of this forum. I have to hunt to find them.

My free bump also include a full quote of the primary post, even though I usually avoid including full quotes when I post.

Happy shopping, and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Thanks! All the main Black Friday deals are now live, with a link in the original post. We'll be adding more Daily Deals and brands through Monday, so be sure to check back each day.