My new pen - the Ti Arto

fyrstormer

Banned
I like things that will last as long as possible, which is one of the reasons my flashlight collection is almost entirely titanium. Most of my pens are fountain pens, but of course ballpoints are more practical when writing on cheap paper that doesn't prevent ink from bleeding, so as much as I'd like to go fountain-pen-only, I still need to have a ballpoint handy. Well, I found one that should last a good long time: the Ti Arto.

DSC01953.jpg

It uses an adjustable collet mechanism to hold the tip of the ballpoint refill securely, so it's compatible with pretty much any ballpoint refill on the market. That means you can fit it with whatever refill you prefer (in my case, I like the Pilot G2 gel pen a lot), and it will be usable for as long as anyone in the world still makes ballpoint refills.

DSC01954.jpg

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now...after all those pens that require a Fisher space pen refill...finally someone with a brain.

This is a great idea and looks to be a great pen.

Thanks for the post.

obi

ironhorse

Enlightened
I have received mine as well and love it. Now on to find the best gel refill. I currently am using the Pentel energel 0.5. Anything I might like better?