• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Ra HDS with Unique Wvaltakis Custom Ti Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Mint Ti Ra HDS for sale with amazing sought after clip, instructions, and all original accessories. Also has grub screws.

I'm looking for what I paid for it SOLD 975USD shipped insured. Only a hundred ever made means its an investment.

I've only turned it on for around 30 minutes amazing 170 diamond dragon.

I been told Henry isn't likely to make anymore as well. This would look well anodised together with contrasting clip.

Original thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?318602-SOLD-Ti-Ra-Clicky-with-Unique-Ti-Clip

Please refer to pics in my older threads too.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?420220-Rare-Ti-Lights&highlight=

Last edited by a moderator:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti Ra HDS with Unique Wvaltakis Custom Ti Clip

Bump for a super fine and rare piece of HDS history. Wish I had the funds for this one. Wow. Nice sale.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Thanks I got myself an old school 120lumen creamy P4 with legacy threads and 17680 tube.

So I've decided to let her venture on to pastures new.

Last edited:

SRT-10

Newly Enlightened

Unbelievable light! One of the most sought after pieces that exist. Wish I could. GLWS bump.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

I'd be interested in the clip :)

Bump

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Hi its all coming as one package I'm afraid :)

This light is very unique as well as it being one of most awesome lights in terms of engineering and practicality. A titanium model is not going to be made anymore by Henry I have been told so its one of as well as being 1/100 made its fully upgradable by the man at HDS himself. I can't see him going out of business for a long time as he is one of the world's biggest suppliers of fully custom quality flashlights.

I am on the fence whether or not to keep it as its probably one of the most priceless lights out there :)

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

A great light from a great seller. I have purchased several other high end lights from SOH and am very happy with all of them.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks I got myself an old school 120lumen creamy P4 with legacy threads and 17680 tube.

So I've decided to let her venture on to pastures new.

Sounds like a hard to find combination of features. Is there a photo of this light somewhere?

Was the Seoul P4 the original emitter?

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Hi Magellan how was your holiday.! Yes I bought the older HDS from a chap in Oz in the standard sales thread here. It was a killer deal and yes it has the original creamiest P4.

So I've had a bit of interest but no takers. The clip alone with this one is worth 200 to some people.....and how many Ti HDS's out there come with the complete original sales kit....

To sweeten the deal I'm going to throw in a free silver tritium pendant, see details on link below.

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really cool light. What about the clip makes it so special? I'm not a clip person so please excuse my ignorance.

Stoneking

Enlightened

I'll take it, sending PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.