Make an order - choose your gift! - When do we choose our gift??

MMCosta

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I read about Barracuda flashlights and I was thinking in go with your promotion "Make an order - Choose your Gift!".

But I did my order to the point where it ask me to pay. I did not pay. It's pending becaue I'm confused. When are we able to choose our gift? Because I want the gift to be delivered with my order.

Other thing - Can you be kind to explain me the difference between the barracuda of $74 and the others from $125? Why did ArmyTek choose that one to have a lower price?

Thanks,

MM

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
To choose your gift, you will have to go through the checkout process - all the way to the 4th step "Billing Options"

It is here that a comments box appears. Just follow the directions indicated in the Promotion Banner on the website: 3) Enter in the comments to the order number and a link of the flashlight from the list below. We will send the selected flashlight with your order.

Below the promotion instructions are the gifts currently available, the ones that are not marked through. Those available lights contain the link, just copy and paste it in to the comments box and you should be good to go.

Can you guess where I have been browsing this evening? ;)

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Hi,

I read about Barracuda flashlights and I was thinking in go with your promotion "Make an order - Choose your Gift!".

But I did my order to the point where it ask me to pay. I did not pay. It's pending becaue I'm confused. When are we able to choose our gift? Because I want the gift to be delivered with my order.

Other thing - Can you be kind to explain me the difference between the barracuda of $74 and the others from $125? Why did ArmyTek choose that one to have a lower price?

Thanks,

MM
Enter in the comments to the order number and a link of the flashlight from the list.
The barracuda of $74 is under promotion of "Make an order - Choose your Gift".