• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Brand- Miboxer

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
Hi There,

This is Miboxer
We are very glad to tell you that our new brand Miboxer is coming.
Miboxer will be the brand of all our smart battery chargers, now pls allow me to introduce our Miboxer:
http://www.miboxer.com/Uploads/Product/2016/10/175742990.png
MiBoxer is a new brand for smart battery charger, together with Mi-light, they are two patents owned by Futlight Optoelectronics Co Ltd. We are a new manufacturer in this industry, just like our name, we will be like a boxer and take this market with our genuine high quality and reasonable prices.
With 6 years of experience in smart led industry, our company has proven that smart technology is always the future. so we expand our ranges and start this new idea of making the battery charger smarter and easier to use, which are designed to fit your every need.
As a new competitor in this market, we want all your efforts to establish our brand, so any distributor from worldwide is welcome to contact us and be one of our exclusive agents.
MiBoxer can rapidly deliver quality, good service and excellent products at affordable prices. Don't waste your time, get the best charger in the market with great prices and exclusive customer support.
We welcome any client who wants to publish the assessment of our product in public forums.

IMG_20170227_144053.jpg

​​​
attachment.php

Welcome to visit our official website: www.miboxer.com

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 204
  • C4 Smart Charger.jpg
    C4 Smart Charger.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
Welcome! :)
:welcome:

Have the C4 charger, since that came with the Olight X7. Charger looks good and offers many options.

Lexel

Enlightened
I have looked at the chargers specs.
Do you use only the rail for the negative contact or also a flexible wire that is bypassing the rail and spring like Nitecore does.

I was puzzled about the inconsistent voltage readouts from a charger which had only rails, compared to my Nitecore D4.
At 1A charge I had 200-400mV wrong readouts depending how good the contact to the rail is.

So termination at 100mA still would be not getting the right voltage.

Last edited:

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
Hi Thanks for your message.

Yes, Olight is our Chinese Distributor, we have sold thousands of charger for him.
BTW, are you distributor in Netherlands? Maybe you can buy from us directly, we will offer you better price,any need or question, pls feel free to email me [email protected]
Thanks and have a nice day.

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
Welcome! :)
:welcome:

Have the C4 charger, since that came with the Olight X7. Charger looks good and offers many options.

Yes, Olight is our Chinese Distributor, we have sold thousands of charger for him.
BTW, are you distributor in Netherlands? Maybe you can buy from us directly, we will offer you better price,any need or question, pls feel free to email me[email protected]

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sending one of these to candlepowerforums member HKJ would go a long way towards gaining credibility, although being a supplier to Olight is impressive. Perhaps you will tell us the price for purchase by a cpf member?

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
I have looked at the chargers specs.
Do you use only the rail for the negative contact or also a flexible wire that is bypassing the rail and spring like Nitecore does.

I was puzzled about the inconsistent voltage readouts from a charger which had only rails, compared to my Nitecore D4.
At 1A charge I had 200-400mV wrong readouts depending how good the contact to the rail is.

So termination at 100mA still would be not getting the right voltage.

Hi, Thanks for your message.
Our Miboxer charger has more function than Nitecore.
The charger has the function of capacity and internal resistence measurement at 4th slot.
So you can get the exact data of your battery when you charge them.

Are you reseller or end user of the battery charger?
Would you like to test our C4 smart charger?

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, Are you reseller? would you like to have some to test?

I'm not currently a reseller of chargers, I am an end user right now. I can test out this charger and compare it to several other chargers I have. Best reputable tester would be member HKJ as mentioned already. If you would like me to test one out let me know and I can email you for more information. If this gets good test results we can talk more about being a distributor too. Thanks.

Lexel

Enlightened
Best tester for measurements of the charger is HKJ.

I would do a review testing user interface, practical use and take a close look inside taking it apart and see how well it is build inside.

I am end user and more the guy taking stuff apart looking on the internal build quality.

Especialy those chargers with internal resistance measurement need a direct copper bypass to negative terminal, many have inconsistent measurements, because the copper rail to slider connection is every time different you put a cell inside.
If you pust the slider on the rail the voltage readings get lower as the voltage drop gets lower.
Another solution are thin wires that get the voltage reading directly connected to the negative contact, so far I have seen this only in a Nitecore D4.
IMG_1804.jpg

animation-iloveimg-compressed.gif

I did a quick and dirty fix for a Klarus charger, to get rid of wrong voltage readings under load.
IMG_1769a.jpg

I am also a hobby photograph, so I can make nice pictures of products.
IMG_1789.jpg

I thought about the picture competition Xtar had for their chargers, but unfortionally I have no Xtar charger, would have combined that with laser.
I could show the charger lit in the middle of any laser background preferred.
The light setup can vary from dim to very bright laser background and it always looks better than anything you can render.
IMG_1212a.JPG

Last edited:

proceed5

Enlightened
Hi there,

My C4 charger came with my Olight X7 and I have visited your website. Where can I buy another C4 from ?

Other questions:
a) How do I select Constant Current charge ?
b) Can you please get your engineers to increase the charging Amp to 1A for all 4-slots ?
c) Can you include the mAh readings on every slot for every charge (the slot number 4 function to readout the mAh by way of cycling the battery is too cumbersome)

Thank you.

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
Sending one of these to candlepowerforums member HKJ would go a long way towards gaining credibility, although being a supplier to Olight is impressive. Perhaps you will tell us the price for purchase by a cpf member?

Thanks for your reply.
Can you email me for more details? my email is [email protected]

Last edited:

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
Hi there,

My C4 charger came with my Olight X7 and I have visited your website. Where can I buy another C4 from ?

Other questions:
a) How do I select Constant Current charge ?
b) Can you please get your engineers to increase the charging Amp to 1A for all 4-slots ?
c) Can you include the mAh readings on every slot for every charge (the slot number 4 function to readout the mAh by way of cycling the battery is too cumbersome)

Thank you.

Hi, we supplier C4 charger to Olight, so if you need more, you can buy our C4 charger directly from us. Can you send me an email for detailed info? I will answer your any question by email.

My email is [email protected], I am waiting for your email.

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
I'm not currently a reseller of chargers, I am an end user right now. I can test out this charger and compare it to several other chargers I have. Best reputable tester would be member HKJ as mentioned already. If you would like me to test one out let me know and I can email you for more information. If this gets good test results we can talk more about being a distributor too. Thanks.

Hi, yes, pls send me more info by email, my email is [email protected],many thanks.

kj2

Flashaholic

BTW, are you distributor in Netherlands? Maybe you can buy from us directly, we will offer you better price,any need or question, pls feel free to email me[email protected]
I'm just a simple flashaholic ;)
You may want to contact Ledscherp or KATO Group. They're two of the most known companies over here.

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
I'm just a simple flashaholic ;)
You may want to contact Ledscherp or KATO Group. They're two of the most known companies over here.

Hi, Thanks for your message.
Do you know the contact info of the two companies? It's not easy to get in touch with them online.