• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ACEBEAM T30

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Acebeam, this looks great. Will you have a neutral version available as well (4000K-5000K)?

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Sorry to keep repeating myself but does anyone have this light yet?
It's still not available via Amazon in the U.K.

b1969g

Newly Enlightened
Received my T30 light, and I must say it is very impressive! It is very well machined, and has a perfect finish. The throw is amazing. I like the mode selection: press once for on, hold down to cycle thru the modes, once on double tap for turbo, from off double tap for strobe. Another nice feature is hold the button down from off, and it turns on in firefly mode. The button has a very positive feel, but a slight delay after being pushed. But here is the problem for me; I work in Law Enforcement. I need instant access to my light. This light just cannot be carried in a holster without accidentally being turned on! The button gets bumped no matter how it is placed in the holster. The button is very easy to activate. I have tried different holsters and it does the same in all. It does have lockout but I need instant access, this makes it useless to me as a duty light. I tried contacting Acebeam, but never received a response. It's sad because I really like this light! It serves my purpose at work quite well, but I can't carry it. I guess I will have to stick with my SR52utvn for now!

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Received my T30 light, and I must say it is very impressive! It is very well machined, and has a perfect finish. The throw is amazing. I like the mode selection: press once for on, hold down to cycle thru the modes, once on double tap for turbo, from off double tap for strobe. Another nice feature is hold the button down from off, and it turns on in firefly mode. The button has a very positive feel, but a slight delay after being pushed. But here is the problem for me; I work in Law Enforcement. I need instant access to my light. This light just cannot be carried in a holster without accidentally being turned on! The button gets bumped no matter how it is placed in the holster. The button is very easy to activate. I have tried different holsters and it does the same in all. It does have lockout but I need instant access, this makes it useless to me as a duty light. I tried contacting Acebeam, but never received a response. It's sad because I really like this light! It serves my purpose at work quite well, but I can't carry it. I guess I will have to stick with my SR52utvn for now!

Thanks for the review, I was thinking of getting this light as a bedside emergency / self defence type flashlight as it seems to be the perfect shape and length.