• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD / withdrawn : Sunwayman T26C, T20CC

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL WITHDRAWN

BUY ANY TWO LIGHTS, I'LL TAKE $15 OFF THE TOTAL. BUY ALL THREE LIGHTS, I'LL TAKE $20 OFF THE TOTAL!

FINAL PRICE DROPS BEFORE I WITHDRAW ALL LIGHTS. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I really like all of my lights, but I have over 60 now and I need to downsize. I'm selling duplicates or ones that are not being used.

1. NiteCore R40 with box and all accessories. I have two of these, one has to go. Asking $95 $90 $85 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....​This light hasn't been used, just taken out of the box to test.

2. NiteCore EC25 Cobra with box and a 18650 AW rechargeable battery. Like new. Asking $45 $40 $37 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

3. SOLD NiteCore SRT5 with box and a 18650 AW rechargeable battery. Like new. Asking $50 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

4. SOLD NiteCore SRT3 with box and a 16340 AW rechargeable battery. Like new. Asking $45 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

5. NiteCore EA4 Pioneer, like new, rarely used with box and accessories. NO BATTERIES INCLUDED. Uses 4 rechargeable AA batteries. Asking $40 $37 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

6. SOLD NiteCore EA11 with box and an AW rechargeable battery. Asking $25 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

Last edited:

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE: SUNWAYMAN, NITECORE

Wow. A D40a with 4xEneloops for $45...that's a hell of a deal. If I didn't already have 2 of them, I would snatch this up.

GLWTS!

Lamont56

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: SUNWAYMAN, NITECORE

I'll take the D40a....please send payment info.
Thanks

intuit

Newly Enlightened
Re: price lowered: JetBeam EC-R16

Please send payment info/email. Ty!

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
Re: price lowered: JetBeam EC-R16

Interested in the EC-R16 if its still available? Or do I misunderstand?

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: JetBeam EC-R16

Hope you're feeling better. Got the light, quickly enough that I didn't need tracking. Brandy spanking new as far as I can tell. Tight hotspot. No wonder it throws so well. If anyone is thinking of buying one, it's worth it, especially if you're dropping it in your pocket. The long press to turn on will help avoid accidental activation