• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

IMALENT DT70---a powerful flashlight up to 16000LM!

imalent

Enlightened
:wave: Hi, Everyone,

Imalent is going to release our DT70, which is so compact but straggering brightness! -- 16000lumens, powered by 4pcs 18650, with USB charging port!

Here are some small description of its advantages:
1. OLED display
2. Up to 16000lumens, with very wide beam and 700meters distance
3. USB rechargeable
4. Can change 18650 easily, without battery magazine
5. Instant turbo mode, just press the left button can get it
6. Special modes included ( strobe, SOS and beacon)

The IMALENT DT70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and an OLED display. The OLED display shows the battery voltage, output, charging status, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier to know the status of the flashlight. Utilizing the latest CREE XHP70 LED, its aluminum OP reflector helps distribute the beam more evenly, and can output up to 16,000 lumens. There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate.
Supported by 4pcs IMALENT 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning and low-power protection make the DT70 the perfect flashlight for any demanding environment or scenario.
Features

·Utilizes the latest CREE XHP70 LEDs, with a lifespan up to 50000 hours with ·maximum output of 16000 lumens. Includes a built-in USB charging interface
·The OLED display can show various parameters
·Product size: 146(length)*70 (head diameter) *50 (diameter) mm
·Net weight:427g
·High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
·Anti-reverse battery protection
·Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output
·according to the working state and outer temperature
·Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
·Aluminum OP reflector
·Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface
·treatment
·IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
·1.5m impact resistant
·Tail stand function

We are looking for dealers and distributors worldwide. Please send us email at [email protected] if any interest.

Best regards,
Shellen

IMALENT marketing team

2016120901264337631.jpg

2016120901265525916.jpg

2016120901270132849.gif

2016120901270847746.jpg
2016120901271492670.gif
2016120901273642334.gif
2016120901273822990.jpg
2016120901274072994.gif
2016120901274320667.jpg
2016120901274625913.jpg
2016120901275288560.jpg
2016120901275698608.jpg
2016120901275824234.jpg
2016120901312770091.jpg

me_no_thing

Newly Enlightened
looks great flashlight :cool:

may it will be my first imalent

but will waiting any review from flashlight review section first :)

Skeeterg

Enlightened
From an Imalent fan I am so glad I waited for your new products. I have 9 of your lights,and will own 3 or 4 more of ur lights.

imalent

Enlightened
From an Imalent fan I am so glad I waited for your new products. I have 9 of your lights,and will own 3 or 4 more of ur lights.

Thank you very much.

When you buy 20 models of our flashlights, send us a pic, we will give you one of our 21st new model for you for free.

:naughty:

Best regards,
Shellen

IMALENT TEAM

imalent

Enlightened
looks great flashlight :cool:

may it will be my first imalent

but will waiting any review from flashlight review section first :)

We are happy to hear that you will join Imalent. I think review would be ready in Jan.

Best regards,
Shellen

IMALENT team

It seems to me this Imalent(TM) DT70 belongs to a new class of LED flashlights. I am not an engineer like V54 but philosophically, it appears that DT70 belongs to a new class of flashlights that is able to double the lumens of previous Turbo output. So, for example, the previous turbo limit was 7,000-9,000 lumens for Triple or Quad XHP70 LED emitter. Now, we are seeing up to 16,000 lumens from this ferocious DT70. I love it. I will need to sell some stuff and buy this Imalent(TM) DT70 from Becoler Store on Amazon.

Last edited:

LumenTodd

Newly Enlightened
Received my Imalent DT70 yesterday, charged up the batteries. Turned it on... Only 3 of the 4 LED's work. Changed the battery clockwise/counter clockwise hoping for the best... nope, still three of four working LED's. What to do now? I'm guessing a return and replace will be very difficult and take a lot of time and lead to frustration, all of which I have no time for.
Ill dedicate a short but concentrated amount of time getting this resolved in hopes Imalent satisfies me as a customer.
It's a shame as this light was for me but a good friend and highly respected member here was going to evaluate it which could have made this sell like crazy. I will keep this updated with hopes of success.
Disappointed and frustrated.
LumenTodd

LumenTodd

Newly Enlightened
V54 Lights don't arrive with dead LED's, see my post here in thread...

LT

It seems to me this Imalent(TM) DT70 belongs to a new class of LED flashlights. I am not an engineer like V54 but philosophically, it appears that DT70 belongs to a new class of flashlights that is able to double the lumens of previous Turbo output. So, for example, the previous turbo limit was 7,000-9,000 lumens for Triple or Quad XHP70 LED emitter. Now, we are seeing up to 16,000 lumens from this ferocious DT70. I love it. I will need to sell some stuff and buy this Imalent(TM) DT70 from Becoler Store on Amazon.

sonnyvu

Newly Enlightened
Whoa I just saw that the Imalent DT70 is on sale at Touch of Modern for $215: http://bit.ly/imalentdt70

Just got it. Thinking of getting a second but not sure how good it is. I was originally going to get one on Amazon but the cheapest I could find at $500+.

Sale ends in a few days so would love to hear more people's feedback (who own a DT70) on how well it worked for them.

hahoo

Enlightened
Whoa I just saw that the Imalent DT70 is on sale at Touch of Modern for $215: http://bit.ly/imalentdt70

Just got it. Thinking of getting a second but not sure how good it is. I was originally going to get one on Amazon but the cheapest I could find at $500+.

Sale ends in a few days so would love to hear more people's feedback (who own a DT70) on how well it worked for them.

did you not read what todd posted ?
sounds like it didnt work out too well for him?
sounds like you work for them to me
their sending out crap , busted, non working lights, and not standing behind them
give us a review when you get yours
your a fool to actually buy one after reading this
i bet we dont hear back from you..............
:fail::fail::fail:

Last edited:

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
did you not read what todd posted ?
sounds like it didnt work out too well for him?
sounds like you work for them to me
their sending out crap , busted, non working lights, and not standing behind them
give us a review when you get yours
your a fool to actually buy one after reading this
i bet we dont hear back from you..............
:fail::fail::fail:

LumenTodd did not mention and has not given an update in this thread regarding his submitting a RMA to either the seller or Imalent. Where did you hear that either is not standing behind the products?

Regarding your previous post about how the rapid spread of info on the internet these days can make you or break you, there's another manufacturer that has had its share of quality issues, and it's still hanging around.

And you're attacking a poster instead of the contents of the post. I think a mod would step in upon seeing this. If not there is a terrible double standard here.

thegameisrigged

Newly Enlightened
Edit* sorry, I don't reccomend these lights unless you want to spend an extra $60 to send them back to China within a week after you buy them.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is another thread about this. They are IN FACT, not standing behind their product. $60 - $100 to ship back to China? MANY people are getting non working or defective models and every single person is ****ed if they can't resolve the issue through paypal. I was planning on buying one of these but I will never buy an IMALENT product after this and I will shout from the rooftops to stay away from them every time I see someone inquiring about their products.

View attachment 4832

Language!!!

hahoo

Enlightened
There is another thread about this. They are IN FACT, not standing behind their product. $60 - $100 to ship back to China? MANY people are getting non working or defective models and every single person is ****ed if they can't resolve the issue through paypal. I was planning on buying one of these but I will never buy an IMALENT product after this and I will shout from the rooftops to stay away from them every time I see someone inquiring about their products.

facts are facts....i just stated facts....learn to live with it

LumenTodd

Newly Enlightened
Update, After running around town getting shipping quotes, Yes Banggood wants me to pay return shipping costs, although another representative said I should not be responsible for these costs I had to escalate the dispute with PayPal as my deadline to do so was due.. I had Skylumens evaluate the light, he rightfully so declined to open it up and try to repair the light as there are just too many possible risks involved. So I sit and wait for PayPal to help me resolve this. I will update as I know more. I regret this purchase.

Not Happy.

LT

hahoo

Enlightened
Update, After running around town getting shipping quotes, Yes Banggood wants me to pay return shipping costs, although another representative said I should not be responsible for these costs I had to escalate the dispute with PayPal as my deadline to do so was due.. I had Skylumens evaluate the light, he rightfully so declined to open it up and try to repair the light as there are just too many possible risks involved. So I sit and wait for PayPal to help me resolve this. I will update as I know more. I regret this purchase.

Not Happy.

LT
'

wow , this sux
hate it for you my friend, makes me mad
hope you get a good light, no shipping, then this pathetic company goes under
man they sure make em look good in the pics

Charles BridgTec

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I am new to this forum. Have many years experience with flashlights. I just received my DT70 and charging batteries as I type. I own 9 Imalent products. The DDT40 is my favorite of their line. I have the 2017 model of it. All of them work great. I bought many of them on Amazon cause I don't want to wait, but being a VIP 5 with BangGood I always get my shipment s in 7-12 days max. I can't believe BangGood is making you pay to return it since it is DOA. I have bought a lot from them and received many for review to, so I hope this is not how the operate.

wow , this sux
hate it for you my friend, makes me mad
hope you get a good light, no shipping, then this pathetic company goes under
man they sure make em look good in the pics[/QUOTE]