• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lots and Lots of AA Rayovacs

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
I have a surplus of AA Rayovacs. They come from a hospital and are only used once during surgeries. Because batteries can not be sterilized the batteries come to me (not that they need to be sterilized--hospitals just can't take a chance).

I have a lot of these AA Rayovacs that I need to move. They all test at 1.5 to 1.6 volts.

I'm asking for 10 cents per battery. I can send 30 batteries via flat rate priority mail for $9.40. If you need more just add ten cents per additional battery--the shipping will not change unless you want more than I can fit in the flat rate box. If that happens, I'll get you quote.

I also have Kirkland, CVS, and other off brand AAs. Additionally, I have some odd ball sizes like C, D, AAA, and even a few AAAA. Same price applies to those--10 cents.

If you are interested feel free to message me on the board or my email is [email protected]

nbp

Flashaholic
I will take 130 for $20. Brand doesn't matter to me if that makes it any easier for you. Can you confirm I can still buy that quantity after Chance's haul ;) and that the above email is also your PP addy? Thanks a bunch for this deal! I will be donating these for the wireless microphones at our place of worship so I guess these batteries get to save lives again in their second usage as well. :)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take 130 for $20. Brand doesn't matter to me if that makes it any easier for you. Can you confirm I can still buy that quantity after Chance's haul ;) and that the above email is also your PP addy? Thanks a bunch for this deal! I will be donating these for the wireless microphones at our place of worship so I guess these batteries get to save lives again in their second usage as well. :)
That is amazing. Love to hear this:)

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
Wow! Thanks guys for the kind words. Chance's order is first. Everyone please send me a PM on this board for what you need. It'll make my life a lot easier and I'll be able to give you a timeline on when the batteries will be available IF they run dry. They are not depleted yet.

Regards,
John

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
I received your PMs and I have a batch coming in throughout this weekend--lots of surgeries lined up. So, I should be able to get everyone's orders filled. I'll report in the morning and then again on Tuesday. Tuesday is the last day of surgeries.

nbp

Flashaholic
Batteries have landed. Thanks again. I will assume that I don't have to fear the BiOhAzArD labels???? Lol. ;)