Christmas Hot Tenting With Prepper Claus.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
It is Christmas eve! This year I intend to do everything right to draw in "Prepper Claus". The follow steps must be done to draw him into your heated shelter.

1. Be Nice. Nice equals prepping naughty is not prepping.
2. Can't be in a "no gun zone" cuz prepper Claus is armed.
3. Prepare the firebox for his entry into the heated shelter.
4. Deck the shelter in Christmas cheer.
5. Have the ammo offering for Prepper Claus.

As most know he doesn't go to every heated shelter. There are millions setup Christmas Eve after all. I have the Holiday lights, ammo etc etc etc. During the coldest part of the night if everything was done right he will drive up in a magic snow mobile or mystic quad (based on local conditions) then go down the stove pipe through the firebox door. Once inside the heated shelter he will exchange the ammo which is placed inside a camo boonie on top of your pack for gear. This year I have done everything right. Wish me luck!

TO BE CONTINUED....

Woods Walker

Prepper Claus came. I did everything right.

1. Decorated the Tipi in Holiday cheer.

2. Prepared the stove by pulling the spark arrestors, allowing it to burn down then opening the door!

3. Had a gun aka no no gun zone!

4. Gave the ammo offering in the boonie hat which he exchanged for gifts.

5. I was nice aka prepped this year!

Look at what he left! Mora hatchet and Olight 2XAAA headlamps. All in my favorite color.

How did he know blaze orange was my favorite color. He always knows. Oh that Prepper Claus.

Merry Christmas and a prepping new year!

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love your Adventures and YouTube Videos. I always give a Thumbs Up. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

nbp

Flashaholic
Irongate, please stop quoting all the images when you reply to a thread. Thank you.

Woods Walker

I like that Mora hatchet. Tell us how it holds up to some use!

Sure will.

Doing a field use test of that little headlamp which is actually nicer than expected. The hatchet will take longer but sure will give my view on it. Odds are the thinner profile will bite deep at the expense of splitting but don't know yet!