• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New 12 Year Anniversary models ?

swan

Banned
Just saw some new 12yr anniversary lights for sale that i have not heard of-

Jetbeam 11 Pro [cr123 size] in red copper and ti blue which have different design to the earlier ti models- very attractive design.

Jetbeam JET ST limited edition 18650 light in titanium with blue colour treatment - looks very cool.

Please Jetbeam can you update this thread on a more regular basis with some pics as you have some very unique designs which need to be seen in detail. Any info on up coming models is always welcome as this will keep us jetbeam admirers happy and up to date.

The one thing i really like about jetbeams in general is the quality and the complexity of the exterior build, the extra milled and turned stainless steel/ti parts, annodizing thickness, lense quality, the willingness to fabricate something different, beautiful even, not just a cheap round tube without even a stainless bezel ring that some manufacturers trot out.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
A 12 year anniversary? That seems kinda silly.

Not to be negative, but I don't really see much value in these anniversary models. I bought one of the Surefire 30th Anniversary pen and light sets and all it did was go down in value. I paid way too much, probably lost 30%+ on the resale and a few years later they were going for 25% of the original cost. They just don't seem a solid value unless they are really special and made in a batch of 25 or 50 to make them rare. But if it's a run of 1000 lights it doesn't seem that special any longer.

Latest posts