• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy New Years everyone! Let's make it a good one. Can't wait to see the lights being released this year.

ProCharger

Enlightened
Aww, the old thread was one of the biggest I ever saw. We will just have to make this one great as well....happy new year.

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
My lounge thread was the best ever, it was almost 500 pages lol. Happy new year everyone. Heres to an epic year of Vinh lights :) may he reach 1 million cd

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
My lounge thread was the best ever, it was almost 500 pages lol. Happy new year everyone. Heres to an epic year of Vinh lights :) may he reach 1 million cd

What happened? We were going for a world record thread! :-(

Maybe Vinh just wanted all of OG's inappropriate posts to disappear into obscurity?? Makes sense to me.

peabody

Enlightened

Here Here! Here's hoping all your hopes and dreams come true in the coming year. Happy 2017 CPFVners!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy New Year ALL! Looking forward to all the great lights and fun banter from this corner of the CPF world.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy New Year! It looks like 2017 is going to be just as exciting as last year. With end of the year fireworks in the form of RC40vn40 and X65vn, then rocketing into 2017 with TN40vn!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes.. his paws are big too, as wells as legs... i am not planning to get any more dogs... i do like to watch dog video on the youtube... husky are good, but they shed alot. Shiba inu are very cute....

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brand new lounge! Very clean and tidy--no clutter, no dust.

And the rug--it really ties the room together!

Happy 2017, Vinh! Happy New Year to all of you!

flashaholic1

Enlightened
2017 is looking like it's a good start thus far. Looks like I get my T6vn back tomorrow, andI'll get my first NEW light of 2017. Another D25Cvn DHT, this time XPG2 PDT flavor. I may have gotten the last one possibly ever too! What will your first V54 lights be for 2017??