• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN Ti Comet- Limited Edition Ultra-compact Titanium 10180 Flashlight

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Ultra-compact Titanium 10180 Flashlight
Limited Edition- Ti Comet

TI·COMET-EN-01.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-02.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-03.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-04.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-05.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-06.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-07.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-08.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-09.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-10.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-11.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-12.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-13.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-14.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-15.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-16.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-17.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-18.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-19.jpg

Features:

● CREE XQ-E R2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
● Two output modes of 88 lumens and 20 lumens
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Uses one single 10180 lithium battery
● High quality reflector with soft beam pattern
● Dimension: mm (length) x mm (head diameter)
● Weight: g (battery excluded)
● CNC machined from quality TC4 Titanium
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Accessories: O-ring, Stainless Steel Necklace

hazna

Enlightened
where can I buy this from? Any australian dealers or dealers that have free international shipping?

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
where can I buy this from? Any australian dealers or dealers that have free international shipping?

Please check with your local dealer first, if not, you may consider others who have stock, thanks.

MattSPL

Enlightened
My Ti Comet arrived today. Very nice light. It's quite large for a 10180 light, but still very compact. I'll take some comparison shots over the weekend.
Build quality is very good, it feels like you could drive over it and it would survive.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just came across this light in my search for 10180 lights and I'd love to pick it up. As far as I know it is the first production 10180 flashlight (though limited) that has over charge/discharge protection. What holds me off is that low mode appears to use PWM and runtime does not appear to be very long on this mode. Wish the low was much lower too.

The light is beautifully designed and I hope it is brought back in a future release with some upgrades/improvements.

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
Just came across this light in my search for 10180 lights and I'd love to pick it up. As far as I know it is the first production 10180 flashlight (though limited) that has over charge/discharge protection. What holds me off is that low mode appears to use PWM and runtime does not appear to be very long on this mode. Wish the low was much lower too.

The light is beautifully designed and I hope it is brought back in a future release with some upgrades/improvements.

I see you've noticed pwm on low! The pictures above claim the light uses constant current!???