2 Handmade Brass Triple Customs-

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been a while since logging into CPF. Nice to see its still lively as ever with a lot of familiar members still active!

I'm still very much into lights but now making complete "one off" customs. The lights shown below were made a few months ago and are both brass triples.
The smaller light hosts a triple Nichia 219b with a 4 mode driver and is a mule type light. It runs an IMR16340. Bare emitters with a nice emitter cover to provide a clean finished appearance.

The larger light has three neutral XM-L2 emitters behind three 13mm reflectors and also sports a 4 mode driver. It runs an 18650. Both lights use a McClicky switch and both have tritium accents. The bezel's were modeled after watch bezel's to provide a distinct look from the business end.

These were manually machined by me in my small shop and each has approximately 30+ hours invested. Both have been sold.
Hope you enjoy them! :grin2:

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Nice to hear from you DaFab. Plan on opening a sales thread in Custom Flashlights B/S/T?

Bill

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exquisite!

Thanks, scout24! Good to hear from you and I see you're a moderator now! Hope you've been well! :wave:

Nice to hear from you DaFab. Plan on opening a sales thread in Custom Flashlights B/S/T?

Bill

Hi, Bill! Good to see you're still here too, keeping things running smoothly! :twothumbs
I do most of my sales in my Facebook group but may have to make some exceptions for the place that got me started on this crazy journey.
The 2 lights shown were sold

Very nice

I appreciate that, Tejasandre! :thumbsup:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really beautifull! What´s the link to your facebook page Tim? Not that I´m on Facebook but admiring some pictures of custom flashlight art is always worth a minute.

Eric

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really beautifull! What´s the link to your facebook page Tim? Not that I´m on Facebook but admiring some pictures of custom flashlight art is always worth a minute.

Eric

Thank you, Eric. Good to see you're still active here!
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1254536907912095/
Hope it's not against the rules and if so please feel free to remove.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Small world time. Visited with the guy who bought them just yesterday. And these unique lights are as lovely / unique in the hand and they appear in the photos!

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fantastic work, beautiful lights.

Small world time. Visited with the guy who bought them just yesterday. And these unique lights are as lovely / unique in the hand and they appear in the photos!

Unique work! Amazing Brass Golf Ball pattern. Lucky buyer there!

Thanks so much, guys! :D

ElectronGuru, Mitch told me that he showed them to you when he met up with you the other day. I appreciate the kind words! Means a lot! :thumbsup:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
I requested to join your group as this is just some great work. Would like to purchase a light one day based on what ive seen. :thumbsup:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is some new and creative beauty! Just when I thought I have seen it all. Exquisite work.

Zandar

Enlightened
Wow!, I love these hand crafted lights that really show off their maker's creativity and style. Just say the word and I'll comission a light now!

CLBME

Enlightened
Hi Tim. I just took a break from office/paper work and looked through your FB page. What a talent you have! I admire your skill. Keep up the good work. Oh and PS- beautiful lights.:D

BigCountryEDC

Newly Enlightened
Wow, Those are beautiful! Will definitely be trying to get one of yours in the future.