Factor Equipment Mizpah 130 1xAAA 1st Impressions: Best reversible pocket clip EVER!

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had it for about a month, now and the most impressive feature of this light is the reversible clip, because it not only mounts securely on my shirt pocket, but also is the only clip I've encountered that will readily fit on my thicker-brimmed hats for hands-free use. Most clips will only accommodate the thinner-brimmed ball caps.

The clip is mounted under the tail cap, so it can't pop off accidentally.

It makes a good cap light when you need hands-free use and either don't have a head lamp with you or don't want to bother with one.

I've worn it clipped to my thick brimmed hat for a couple hours at a time and the clip snaps right back to it's original shape when remove from the hat - no hint of it getting sprung and loose.

The light is built quite solid and is quite light weight, but the clip is it's saving grace, because I'm not that fond of the UI, which starts in HI-Med-Low-Strobe and you can't avoid the strobe in the sequencing. I'd greatly prefer that the Strobe function was either hidden or could be swapped. I would have returned the light within a few days, if it wasn't for the clip, since the hope of a good cap light was what inspired me to try it.

The light has a memory function and the Strobe is memorized, if that is the last mode used before turning the light off. This can be handy, if in a sketchy neighborhood, but can be quite annoying at other times.

I'd really like to be able to access Low mode directly, without it having to have been the last mode used before turning the light off.

So, I'm not that fond of the UI, but I really like the utility of the exceptional clip, so I carry the light daily.

I really like the UI of my Zebralight, which allows direct access to both low and high mode with one button press.

The beam profile and tint are quite acceptable for my occasional use of it clipped to my hat.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting. It looks almost identical to the Streamlight Microstream but better run-times and multi mode.

I only have thin brimmed caps so my ThruNite TiS works and mode functions(LMH) perfectly for my use.

Glad you found something you like.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Mispah 130 clip is way more useful than the Microstream's, which I carried for about 4 years (might have carried it longer).

The Mispah 130 beam profile and tint are also way better than my older model Microstream. I have no idea what the current model Microstreams are like.