• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker T01vn & E11vn - Budget AAs

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
LMAO! yer right! the T01 has a recycle symbol on it! Does it mean it's made out of recycled materials? Or since it's next to the "+-" sign, is it a subtle reminder to recycle dead batteries at the proper e-waste recycling centers?

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't believe you don't like this thing Vinh. I think the T01 looks great! I honestly love the design of that little sucker. And great throw to boot. This one is tempting me and I'm a hard sell......or maybe just a cheapskate. :thumbsup:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Manker T01vn & E11vn - Budget AAs

I love the single AA/14500 format for EDC. More capacity than AAA but not that much bigger. Most will tailstand (required).

Better than CR123A /16340 because they are too lumpy in the pocket, not long enough to tailswitch it while holding it with full grip, and too fat to hold comfortably in the mouth.

Small enough to always have it on you.

Capolini

Banned

Manker must OVERESTIMATE output!!

They have 900 Lumen max output for T01 W/ 14500 and your getting 750 Lumen?

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

Manker must OVERESTIMATE output!!

They have 900 Lumen max output for T01 W/ 14500 and your getting 750 Lumen?
I have a stock e11 that is supposed to be 800 Lm when on a 14500.

If I remember correctly, when put it on my test rig with an efest red 700mah 14500 on turn on it was in the 700s with a battery around 4.14v, but was dropping. By 30s, I believe it was somewhere in the 525 to 550 range. (Been a while and I didn't record the result. Now I kind of want to retest, though Budda already has a good review posted.)

EDIT2: I decided to retest as I lacked confidence in my memory. With a freshly charged efest, I got 545 Lm on turn on, 517lm @ 30s, 512lm @1m, 508lm @ 2m, and then it started to ramp down, settling at 337lm by 2.5m. No fan cooling so it did get hot quickly.
I realize that mine is the only NW relative to SelfBuilt and Budda's tests... and is not brand new... but it doesn't come close to the stock claims. So Vinh's 580 with the 5000k led is a nice little bump.
/end EDIT2

I still like the light a lot but the output claims are not ones I can attest to.

Edit1: I just remembered mine is a NW. So the output would naturally be a little less, even than Budda's review.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned

^^^^

If I read his chart correctly, Looks like Budda got 900 lumens on max and SB got 630 lumens,,,,,,,,pretty big difference!

Sb's seem more logical if Vinh is getting 750 Lumen w/ current boost!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh I think you should try the t01vn with a pdt xpg2, there's been reports of the best thrower in class. If this is true, it can give the lumintop minivn a run for its money. Since the t01 has a skinnier body, it's a bit more pocketable.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh I think you should try the t01vn with a pdt xpg2, there's been reports of the best thrower in class. If this is true, it can give the lumintop minivn a run for its money. Since the t01 has a skinnier body, it's a bit more pocketable.

I'd buy that! Especially if it came NW.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd buy one too if it had a vn driver only tho. Don't like manker ui.
i think it would liven up the thread with xpg2. The results would be surprising. It should throw really close to the lumintop minivn. The depth and reflector is the same size.

Last edited: