• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: the original Surefire T1 Titan

325addict

Enlightened
I'm having trouble to find a decent successor to this one, or something like the U2 Ultra with a LOWER setting than 2 Lumens. So.... the only possibility seems to ask here for an original T1 Titan, which seems to have an adjustment range of 0 to 65 Lumens, and everything in between... anyone wanting to part with his/her T1?
Hints on something similar like this (MUST have a selector ring, the only UI that's acceptable to me, and MUST have a very low setting, preferably under 1 Lumen) are also whelcome!:thinking:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Just to add a few points of clarification, since SF has confusingly created four very different "Titan" torches ....

● T1 Titan
- CR2
- titanium
- rotary dial
- 65 lm max

● T1A Titan
- CR123A
- anodized aluminum
- rotary dial
- 70 lm max

● Titan (Titan-A)
- AAA
- anodized aluminum
- twist multi-mode (15 / 125 lm)

● Titan Plus (Titan-B)
- AAA
- nickel plated brass
- twist multi-mode (15 / 75 / 300 lm)

.... So, you are looking for T1, or T1A, or either / both ?

Last edited:

TWBICKTA

Newly Enlightened
I'm having trouble to find a decent successor to this one, or something like the U2 Ultra with a LOWER setting than 2 Lumens. So.... the only possibility seems to ask here for an original T1 Titan, which seems to have an adjustment range of 0 to 65 Lumens, and everything in between... anyone wanting to part with his/her T1?
Hints on something similar like this (MUST have a selector ring, the only UI that's acceptable to me, and MUST have a very low setting, preferably under 1 Lumen) are also whelcome!:thinking:

Hello 325addict,
I have two of the original Surefire Titan flashlights you described, model T1-TI-WH-P, both new in original packaging, and each requires one CR2 battery.
I'd be willing to sell one or both if they interest you.
Thank you.
twbickta