• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Rare / Vintage Maglites

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm specifically looking for a 7D Maglite and Vari-Beams. I have a collection I'm looking to complete and I will pay top dollar for other collections or oddities. Thanks guys!!

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pm sent regarding 7c
Cheers

I'll take it! Thanks!!

I know it's a really really long shot but I would love to have a 7D. I'm also looking for any and all Vari-Beams and I would pay a good $$ for a Maglite Marquis if anyone even has one.

I already have a 6C so I don't need one of those and I'm not interested in Mini Mags or Solitaires (unless they are the Marquis variety).

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump bump, picked up a 7C. Would love to add some D Cell Vari-Beams to my collection and of course the ever elusive 7D.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
To the top! Still hunting hard for a 7D. Even if anyone knows someone else that might have one please let me know.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still looking for a 7D. Also looking for a copper/bronze 4D new style if anyone has one they'd like to part with.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fourth of July bump! Still looking for that 7D. Always on the lookout for Vari-Beams too. Thanks guys!!

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
To the top! I recently found a 7D but I'm still on the hunt for lime green and orange lights. I saw a while back someone had a bunch of them for sale at CPF Market Place. If anyone bought one that's just sitting around or knows someone that has one please give me a shout. I'd make you a heck of a deal.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump bump, still looking for lime green or orange. Any Vari-Beams are always welcome too. I'll pay more than the large auction site!