Favorite Flashlight Accessories

mbw_151

Enlightened
So there are lots of discussions of favorite lights, but what are your favorite accessories? Holster, charger, battery carrier or other. Let's try and constrain the discussion to not include the firearm attached to your flashlight. Threads on that topic already exist. Pictures are always a plus.

My Favorite accessories are TEC P-7 titanium suspension clip that I use to hang my Surefire Titan in my pants pocket and the OVERREADY SS pocket clip and Surefire F04/F05 beam shapers for my HDS EDC light.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I like these diffusers ...

5sRe9T1.jpg

... lol :grin2:

Dr Forinor

Enlightened
Diffuser to diffuse the light, and the diffuser cones to act as a light bulb, 2 brilliant (necessary IMO) accessories.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite is the LensCoat Hoodie [or the OP-TECH] for the bigger lights.

M196CK8.jpg

Last edited:

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
For my Nitecore lights I just use the holster and lanyard that came with them. For my G2, 6P, and Seraph 6 I use holsters I got from Mountain Electronics for a couple bucks each. For chargers I have an Xtar VC4 for the majority of my cells, and a VP2 for my 14500 and 10440 cells for my misc. small lights. I use StoreACell and soapboxx carriers for my spare cells and that's about it. I'm really kind of a vanilla guy.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite E01 "accessories" are the chapstick diffuser (with electrical taped sides) and one of my daughters hair ties wrapped around the back end. Serves as anti-roll device and allows a great cigar-grip when I'm doing tactical checks of the house late at night. :naughty:image by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's super cool I'm ordering a few of these;)
Thanks OGL.

Size Small fits lights like the TK75/K60/K70 perfectly, like they were custom made for them.

Post some pics when you get em'.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks OGL.

Size Small fits lights like the TK75/K60/K70 perfectly, like they were custom made for them.

Post some pics when you get em'.
That's good to know. This is such a great idea. I have the TK61vn, TK75vn,K60vn and a couple more this should work great on. I'll post pics when all set up. Thanks for letting me know the correct size!!!

Charlie Hustle

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=&quot]McGizmo Mcclicky switch hard press boot for Z41[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]McGizmo Mcclicky switch for Z41[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sony VTC5A[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Countycomm Delrin Battery Lockers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maxpedition AUP Accordion Utility Pouch[/FONT]

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheap aluminum pill fob to carry spare CR123a cell for 1 EDC light (on keychain cable).
Cheap aluminum geocaching container to carry spare AA cell (for backup light on keychain cable). The geocaching source that I used to get these from kept changing their manufacturing source every time I occasionally placed an order, to the point that they were no longer usable for an AA cell.
Sadly, the no-longer-available (that I am aware of) blue-capped un-inflated 2-liter soda bottle container, formerly available from the late, great Lighthound.com, that had generous enough interior dimensions to carry 2x18650 cells (or 4xCR123a, obviously). They were cheap, waterproof, and extremely tough. Wish I had more. I have tried similar un-inflated 2-L bottles from another source, and they would only fit 3xCR123a cells.
Lanyard rings for every light I can get them for. My SF E-series lights now all have #4 split rings on the pocket clips. I have far more lanyard rings than wrist lanyards.

Last edited:

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nite Ize 55 lumen or 74 lumen - these will handle 2 to 6 cells or about 2 to 9+ Volts.