• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Locks!

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*All Gone*

The Fun Stuff

All these little guys are thumbnails; please click and/or open in a new window/tab for a much larger view.

Description of items is in the same order as the thumbnails.

I will mark items as sold as soon as they are purchased. Please scroll to bottom for full sale conditions.

1) Two Travel Locks $40.00 --> $35.00 --> $30.00 (or free with purchase of $200.00 or more) (limit one freebie per sale)

Two little travel locks. Set your own combination.

12) Brass Government Padlock With Box and Chain $40.00 --> $30.00 (or free with purchase of $200.00 or more) (limit one freebie per sale)

14) Circular American Lock With Box and Two Keys $40.00 (or free with purchase of $200.00 or more) (limit one freebie per sale)

16) VIRO Rectangular Sliding Bolt Padlock $40.00 (or free with purchase of $200.00 or more) (limit one freebie per sale)

18) Heavy Duty Black Padlock With Hebrew Writing and Rectangular Base $100.00 --> $85.00

Sold Items Below

5) Lockwood ASSA Abloy Padlock $30.00 *SOLD*

6) Massive Anchor Las Padlock $175.00 --> $150.00 --> $125.00 *SOLD*

7) Rectangular American Padlock With Shoulders Protecting Shackle $40.00 --> $35.00 *SOLD*

8) Small Padlock With Circular Keyhole $35.00 *SOLD*

9) Brass(?) Padlock With Enclosed Shackle and Star-Shaped Keyhole $40.00 *SOLD*

10) ANKEH Stainless Padlock With Two Circular Keys $55.00 --> $40.00 *SOLD*

11) Lockwood ASSA ABLOY Rectangular Padlock With Shoulders Protecting Shackle $40.00 *SOLD*

20) INGERSOLL IMPREGNABLE Fixed Shackle With One Key $150.00 --> $125.00 --> $100.00 *SOLD*

3) Sargent and Greenleaf Lock With Keys Cable-Tied to Shackle $200.00 ----> $175.00 --> $160.00 With control key *SOLD*

13) Sargent and Greenleaf 831 Keys Not Cable-Tied to Shackle a) $200.00 --> $175.00 --> $160.00 ----> With control key ---> Dull Finish *SOLD*

13) Sargent and Greenleaf 831 Shiny Finish b) $175.00 --> $150.00 --> $140.00 -----> No control key ----> Shiny finish *SOLD*

19) HI-SHEAR Rectangular Lock/1982 $200.00 --> $175.00

2) Mul-T-Lock With Two Keys and Authorized Reproduction Card $150.00 --> $125.00 --> $113.60

4) Circular American Padlock With Two Keys $40.00 --> $30.00 (or free with purchase of $200.00 or more) (limit one freebie per sale)

17) Ingersoll Padlock With Fully Removable Shackle And One Key $150.00 --> $125.00 --> $110.00

15) Massive Lock With Hebrew Writing and Cylindrical Base $130.00 --> $100.00 --> $90.00

The Boring Stuff

1) U.S. sales only. I work a lot during the week and don't have time for customs forms. I can mail many packages
from the automated shipping station in my local post office.

2) Please use this thread to ask questions or send me an email. Private messages have been disabled.

3) All sales are final and all items sold as is.

4) All prices include shipping.

5) Publicly posting an "I'll Take It!" takes precedence and priority over questions/thoughts/comments via email.

6) Items are sent without insurance unless the buyer specifically requests it and pays for it.

7) Letting these items go is not easy for me to do. Some have taken me months or even years to acquire. Prices reflect a combination of my wait time for the item plus the cost of the item.

8) Payment is via USPS Money Order, PayPal, or cash. No exceptions.

9) Local pickup one hour north of New York City? Take 20% off your total.

10) Want everything left in the thread? I'll ship everything left in the thread to you for 30% off the total.

11) Want an even better deal? Want everything left in the thread? Local pickup one hour north of New York City?
Take 40% off if you buy everything that remains and pick it up from me, in person. :party:

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good morning, lightknot, and thank you for stopping by.

Numbers eight and nine,

"8) Small Padlock With Circular Keyhole

$35.00

9) Brass(?) Padlock With Enclosed Shackle and Star-Shaped Keyhole

$40.00"

are now SPF to lightknot.

Please shoot me an email (but do not send PayPal quite yet) to the address in my sig.

If a few other items are tempting you, perhaps it would be better if the locks that are SPF had company.

Let's talk. ;)

EDIT:

2/5/17
10:12 A.M.

Email to lightknot sent!

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) @lightknot, payment received. I am anticipating a "Snow Day" on Thursday and I adore walking in the snow, so, I will try to walk to the post office and get it out then. :)

2) Thumbnails have been dragged/copied/pasted to make lock identification easier.

3) @Everyone:

If you are interested in doing a lock/flashlight combo from my other thread, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Good News:

lightknot, your locks shipped today. They were shipped via USPS Snow Mail™, an exclusive CPF service. :) I walked to the post office in the blizzard and there probably won't be any flights going out your way tonight, but, things are now in motion.

2) Bad News:

I think I may have shoveled my keys by accident and they are now buried somewhere.

3) Good News:

Snow melts.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still interested in more locks. Waiting for the next price drops to send you PayPal.

I will keep you in mind. :)

The following two items are now sold:

5) Lockwood ASSA Abloy Padlock $30.00 *SOLD*

and

11) Lockwood ASSA ABLOY Rectangular Padlock With Shoulders Protecting Shackle $40.00 *SOLD*

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will snap photos after I get home from work today.

Are there any other locks you want more angles/photos of?

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got home from work and I am exhausted, but, I did manage to shoot a few photos before bed. As with the others, these are all thumbnails.

I noticed I accidentally put next to one of the big locks my "free if you spend $200.00 or more" offer, and that was a mistake; I don't have the wiggle room on the more expensive locks to include them as freebies as I do with the smaller ones. I apologize for the mix-up. So, let's do this:

For every $200.00 spent, take two of the special freebies.

Okay, here are the thumbnails:

Stoneking

Enlightened
I'll take the ANKEH if it's still available.
What are the overall dimensions?

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the ANKEH if it's still available.
What are the overall dimensions?

1) The lock is yours.

2) All items are available up and until they are changed to a darker color and marked as *SOLD*.

3) If you are paying by USPS Money Order or local pickup/cash in person, please email me.

4) If you are paying by PayPal, please send to the PayPal email in my sig and send me a separate email with your mailing address.

5) Post office closes in 25 minutes. I am going to run over and grab a bunch of USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Boxes,
since it will probably be too heavy to send via First Class if you are not picking up locally.

6) Anyone else who wants anything else, I will wait until 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time for other potential purchases and then hit the post office again before bed.

:)

Thank you!

Pictures:

Last edited: