help for my klarus MIX7

kenshin

Newly Enlightened
hi !! it's been a while since I got my mix7, but unfortunately it started to act on me, it didnt stay on or change modes, well the thing is that it died. can any one tell me if there's is another "flashlight head" that wold fit the body and work of course ?? or should I just tossed to the trash bin ?? thanks for the help

kenshin

Newly Enlightened
they said that they have send a replacement, but after a few month of waiting it never arrived, so I contacted them and they told me that they have send a replacement but it most have been lost in the mail. so now they are offering a discount on a new product in a authorized retailer. not much help after all the waiting and going backwards and forwards.

I am a crime scene investigator so a good torch is essential😁😁😁

currently own: zebralight sc52 cool white, zebra light sc62w, thrunite tn12 (2016), nitecore P12GT (gave two of them to my co-workers)

currently intrested and reviewing klarus g20 (don't like the seemenly flimsy side button) outter than that I love the way it floods a wide area. The acebeam EC50 don't like that you have to hold the side swith to get the turbo mode 😒😒.

but it with the current not so well experience on my belove mix7 and klarus warranty service (frustrating) I'm not sure if investing in the g20 is a good choice.

any suggention on a light in that category is welcome !!!

kenshin

Newly Enlightened
projected budget is about 150 or so, it depends if the light is worth it 😁😁

Streamer

Enlightened
hi !! it's been a while since I got my mix7, but unfortunately it started to act on me, it didnt stay on or change modes, well the thing is that it died. can any one tell me if there's is another "flashlight head" that wold fit the body and work of course ?? or should I just tossed to the trash bin ?? thanks for the help

PM sent with link to Klarus US Warranty site. All they asked for was a pic of the head showing the serial number. Sent new head to my address. Mine was Mi7 purchased from Banggood. No problem honoring warranty right here in the good ole USA. Good Luck.

Last edited: