• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers (Big time) to Malkoff devices.

Rafael Jimenez

Enlightened
Someone tried to focus my magcharger with a Malkoff led dropin instaled, and broke the two connectors of the dropin.

I sent it to them for repair, and I expected they would charge me for the work. They sent me a replacement free of charge, and they even paid the postage.

These people are great and their products are very high quality. I own 3 of their flashlights.

Zandar

Enlightened
I couldn't agree more, Gene and his wife go "way above and beyond" in customer service.He never even charged me, to diagnose a problem with my light , which was entirely the fault of my batteries. He even threw in a free clip to boot!

I've never had the pleasure to experience wonderful Malkoff customer service, due to the fact that none of my Malkoff products have ever failed, :twothumbs and that I've purchased them preowned and from other venders.

Love my Malkoff.

~ Chance

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes sir. I am agree. I bought a malkoff wildcat v6 from malkoff back in november 2016. Like it.. they also reply email very quickly.