Eagtac PX30LC2-R Video Overview

GarnerArms

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone, I figured I would post my first ever video review/overview of the Eagtac PX30LC2-R. I will be doing a following video once the weather cooperates a little more of some night time beam shots etc. Feel free to leave suggestions on how I could do following videos better or if you have questions regarding the light and I will do my best to lend a hand. Thanks everyone.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Thanks for the review. Not sure if you're aware, I think you can take that little plastic lanyard attachment off. Opposite the attachment point for the lanyard, there will be a little crease to stick your nail in and it pulls apart.

GarnerArms

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the review. Not sure if you're aware, I think you can take that little plastic lanyard attachment off. Opposite the attachment point for the lanyard, there will be a little crease to stick your nail in and it pulls apart.

I did notice that little crease, didn't want to pry at it too much but now that the video is done I may try to take it off. Overall a great light with that being my only dislike of it. But if they provided a simple way to remove it then all the better.

jruser

Newly Enlightened
If you turn this on while holding the side switch, does it come in in moonlight or "low"?

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you turn this on while holding the side switch, does it come in in moonlight or "low"?

This light doesn't really have a moonlight mode and it's referenced as low low from eagtac.

The manual says it will come on in low mode during this procedure, but I have confirmed that is actually comes on in low low (lowest mode) during this procedure; not low mode (2nd lowest mode) as stated in the manual

EDIT: also about the above comment of the lanyard ring, it is a 2 piece plastic part and it can very easily be removed if disliked:thumbsup:

Last edited: