Yeti Hopper 20 and Yeti Ice Combo

Sadden

Enlightened
So i work in the oil and gas industry. Im up early and hope late all the time. Lots of 12+ hr days. My wife makes me sandwiches, and i grab granola bars, energy drinks, gatorade, breakfast sandwiches and other grub at the gas station. I have been taking all of this too work in plastic garbage bags for years. A regular lunchkit just doesnt carry enough for me too have 3 or 4 meals in the truck.

Ran accross yeti products online. Snagged a couple ramblers locally. Was thoroughly impressed. Did some research and ordered a hopper 20 and 2pound yeti ice packs for it. Along with some accessories.

Last week everything got here. The promo video for the 10oz rambler lowballs was misleading, and made it sound like they came without lids. So i ordered 4 extra lids, (which yeti refunded me for).

Got everything cleaned up and assembled and have been running it for little over a week now.

I am VERY impressed.

Room for 4l-6l of drinks

And still room for grub. I had half a loaf of breads worth of sandwiches in here this morning.

13 hours later and the yeti ice is still frosty. And no ice melt to deal with.

Now onto the cons. The hopper is stiff too open. The complaints you hear about it are not unfounded. But i believe that in time it will break in and become manageable. Its something you need to use daily IMO, otherwise you probably arent getting your moneys worth anyways. 6 hours after my hopper got here, they announced the hopper two on their webpage. Supposed easier access, better ice retention and more capacity. Not yet available.