• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SHOT Show Bag-O-Schwag GAC (Give Away Contest)

StuGatz

Enlightened
NEW WINNER-SHOT Show Bag-O-Schwag GAC (Give Away Contest)

NEW WINNER SELECTED 18 Dec 2017!

Win this Bag-O-Schwag from SHOT Show 2017. MUST ENTER CONTEST IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE YouTube VIDEO. :grin2:

You may enter one time for yourself by simply posting (in the drop-down comment section of this YouTube Video) something similar to, "I'm in." or any other polite comment about SHOT Show or the schwag. Only one comment/answer per person. Your post will be transferred into a number and the number will be used via a random method to select the winner of this "Bag-O-Schwag" package. Multiple comments by the same person will be ejected from the selection process. Yeah, we KNOW that it is "only some stuff" but it is free with shipping paid by us to any of the seven planetary continents that USPS will deliver a package to. Well, that and that some of the schwag cannot be obtained anymore.

Feel free to comment in this thread but to enter you must do so in the comments section of the video on YouTube.

Come along for the ride at: Gear Challenge or at: Gear Challenge Videos

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
Winner!

Long overdue because of some extended travel and "issues" but at last a winner... :sigh: :candle: :banghead:

StuGatz

Enlightened
Re: Winner!

Well now THIS particular GAC has been something of a much larger challenge than expected. Meh to me. When initiated, I had planned to allow for the greatest number of people to have a shot at the items. In doing so I did not plan correctly and failed to allow for the several pitfalls that have hampered the conclusion of the GAC including but not limited to my travel, obligations, and most importantly lack of knowledge of our ability to individually and independently notify the winner of said condition. I thought that it would be possible via the video host but alas, NOT the case.

All of this is my fault and in spite of some challenging travel / obligations, no excusable reason for me to offer except my humble apologies.

That said, and after abut two months of waiting for some response from Jim P at YouTube (who mentioned that he had become aware of the GAC via CandlePower), we will give this long overdue GAC until tomorrow and at that time make every attempt select and notify another winner.

StuGatz

Enlightened
Re: Winner!

Due to the lack of response from Jim P for the past approximately 2 months, we have elected to move forward and choose a new winner via random selection. Said winner is: ted erdelyi (Ted Erdelyi ?) from 8 months ago! I will also post this at both video links so that in all our mutual interest, this GAC can be put to rest! :duh2:

Come along for the ride at:
Gear Challenge
or at: Gear Challenge Videos

Last edited: