• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Horrible Deal With GearBest On Klarus XT12GT

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a Klarus XT12GT recently. I thought it was a great light, but it completely stopped working a week or so later. No, I can't seem to get ANY help from either GearBest or Klarus. I read back through some previous posts and I see others have also had difficult with them. I should have read those before I ordered. That would have saved me a lot of disappointment. Anyway, what do you guys do when this happens and both the retailer and the manufacturer won't help? I think I will contact my credit card number and dispute the charge. No more Klarus and no more GearBest for me. I hope others learn from my mistake.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi JAS,

We are sorry about it. I replied your message via email and push my colleague helping this. I will follow your problem, so you can keep contacting me until your issue is solved.

Thank you!

scout24

Flashaholic
I'm going to move this to the dealer area since Gearbest was the first to respond to it.

EDIT- Since JAS apparently tried to work with both the manufacturer and dealer, and the dealer is responding, I think it may warrant "Jeer" status, hopefully to be edited with a "Resolved" status in the near future.

Last edited: