Show us your V54 Light collection!!

MC408

Enlightened
I finally rounded up the crew of VN lights for a group hug. Collection is still in its infancy stage, but it's getting there!

maybe someone should start a VN collection photo thread! I would love to see some of your guys lineups! I have my gut feeling who's collection is largest , and it's not Larry like everyone thinks ;)

picture uploader

free image host

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome, love it.....................this might be the 3rd or so thread now................still not enough :laughing:

Nice going MC, really have got a great arsenal going, variety, different types of dedicated lights along with everything in between covered.

:twothumbs

ven

Flashaholic
Lol. Well give me a break, I'm new. Let's call this thread. i

"show us your V54 light collection - 2017 edition!!! Lol

Awesome, love it.....................this might be the 3rd or so thread now................still not enough :laughing:

You missed the last bit mr MC :p

Well here goes my triple big guns again,

MC408

Enlightened
Callum (spider man with big lights)

vs.

Landon (superman with big light) - edit - I mean "super green lantern and light)

hmmmmm.....start another Thead "superheros and lights"? Lol

free image host

ven

Flashaholic
Here a few, not always together as placed all over, so a few pics over some time. Will try and find my 1st v54 light too

p60vn quad guarded

mini1vn and a Madison

Couple of v54 quads, the xp-g2 my 1st drop in! and love it today, the 5000k xp-g2 punch a great amount of light out, that reaches further than it should...........a classic is the CQvn(R/H/S) other is the 5000k xpl HI

Found it! 1st v54 light, olight m20 with 219b single mode..................at my bed side as it has been for 3+ years! very special to me.

all v54, small to large

Couple of pop cans