• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Web Store Status

barry

Newly Enlightened
Re: ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

Whats going on with the oveready website?

What, you weren't looking for oven-fried chicken? (If you've been to the site you'll know what I mean.) Could be a redirect issue. Also, ElectronGuru mentioned he needed to work on the website because it was acting up a bit.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
The server oveready.com is sharing, stopped functioning early this morning.

This affects all web functions from all geographical locations

My host is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it

This does not affect email which is on its own independent host

I'll update here as the situation continues

Update 1
Issue appears resolved and service restored. I'll be monitoring through the day/week to be sure.

Update 2
We're having residual issues, breaking our product pages. I've resolved it temporarily but will continue working to find the underlying cause.

Last edited:

bigfoot

Enlightened
Not sure if this is just happening on my end -- but lately, when connecting to the website, I keep getting get re-directed to spam sites. Just wanted to give a heads up... :thinking:

bigfoot

Enlightened
Hmm... not a Facebook user here, but a re-direct did happen this morning when clicking to the Oveready page directly from Google search results in Safari.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Hmm... not a Facebook user here, but a re-direct did happen this morning when clicking to the Oveready page directly from Google search results in Safari.
Interesting. Just did a google test and it seems to have done what FB does, auto affiliate URL bouncing from one to another.

But only on my first click, back and forward did not happen again. I'll keep testing.

Last edited:

barry

Newly Enlightened
Looks like there's trouble with the webstore. I'm seeing this message when clicking on "details":

Warning: require_once(modules/3rdparty/Stock_Levels_for_Product_Opts/classes/stockopt.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/dave808/public_html/sites/oveready.com/modules/3rdparty/Stock_Levels_for_Product_Opts/viewprod1.inc.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'modules/3rdparty/Stock_Levels_for_Product_Opts/classes/stockopt.inc.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php52/lib/php') in /home1/dave808/public_html/sites/oveready.com/modules/3rdparty/Stock_Levels_for_Product_Opts/viewprod1.inc.php on line 51

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Hmm, can't seem to reproduce it. It may also be temporarily fixed.

Would you give more info on which specific link? Thanks!

And this overall issue may not be fixable short of replacing the whole site, which should happen regardless.

barry

Newly Enlightened
Hmm, can't seem to reproduce it. It may also be temporarily fixed.

Would you give more info on which specific link? Thanks!

And this overall issue may not be fixable short of replacing the whole site, which should happen regardless.

Everything is working properly this morning. The problem I was having occurred last night when I clicked on any "MORE" button. Same results from the B.O.S.S. page and the Engines & Heads page. I didn't try the "Buy" button but assume I would have seen the same response. Looked like a broken link.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Everything is working properly this morning. The problem I was having occurred last night when I clicked on any "MORE" button. Same results from the B.O.S.S. page and the Engines & Heads page. I didn't try the "Buy" button but assume I would have seen the same response. Looked like a broken link.
Thank you for the detailed reports. I believe I have vanquished the cause of the issues.
Please let me know if it happens again!