Looking for a rechargeable floody light.

Feahnor

Newly Enlightened
I just got a Thrunite T10 for EDC and I'm very happy with it. Now I'd like something more powerful for when I go camping and to my parents home (almost no lights there at night).
Price Range: Around 50€. Batteries should be included. I live in France, so I'll buy it through Amazon France if possible.
Purpose: I'll use it to walk around at night with my camera, walk around my parents home, and when I go camping. It will be my "I need more light than what my thrunite T10 provides" light. It has to have a neutral white tint. I don't want cool white lights.
Battery Type & Quantity: 18650 or CR123A. Something like the Olight Batons. I won't be changing batteries and I need to be able to charge the light from the flashlight using an usb/microusb cable.
Size: I was eyeing the olights baton, so something around that size. Don't want 2xAA size.
Type: Handheld.
Main Use: I'll keep it at home most of the time, and I'll carry it with me in my pocket when I know I'll need more light that what my thrunite t10 provides. Mostly walking in the night with my camera and around my parents home (around 30.000 square meters / 7 acres). I want a floody light.
Switch Type: Side Switch or Tail Switch (forward if possible).
Anything Else?: I want a neutral white light. I was eyeing the olights and I fell in love with them, but I want a floody light with a hotspot. I don't want a thrower. My thrunite T10 is perfect, I just want more power and to be able to charge it by USB. BTW, I need a firefly/moonlight mode