• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Non-Flashlight Electronics!

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*All Gone*

The Fun Stuff

All these little guys are thumbnails; please click and/or open in a new window/tab for a much larger view.

I will mark items as sold as soon as they are purchased. Please scroll to bottom for full sale conditions.

1) Restored Vintage Rotary Telephone With Remote Listening Device $200.00

This vintage rotary telephone has been restored and retrofitted with a modern jack. It works and sounds amazing.

The remote listening device allows you to listen anywhere on the line, and it too has been retrofitted with a modern jack.

Both items were in storage and will need the dust wiped off.

Both devices were tested prior to photographing.

2) Unique Vintage Speakerphone $40.00

This is a unique vintage speakerphone, seldom seen, and very cool. When you lift the handset, the buttons light up, and, it features a speakerphone button. Time hasn't been the kindest to the handset cord and it will need a cleaning.

$15.00 if purchased with vintage black rotary phone and remote listening device above.

3) Two Polycom 335 VoIP/SIP Phones $70.00

I have three of these installed at home using the very cool (and very free) 3CX VoIP PBX. I played around with many other applications, but this was the only one that worked consistently and reliably, and the web server interface makes tinkering with things super easy (and fun).

If I can remember how to factory reset the phones, I will do so prior to shipping; otherwise, I will just delete my old account data.
One is Polycom branded and one is RingCentral branded, but, they are the exact same underlying hardware.

Anybody who has fun tinkering with flashlights would enjoy tinkering with these; even just these two extensions and the 3CX server will allow crystal clear calls from one part of the house to another, or, if you are calling a loved one far away, you can use sip2sip to have HD quality calls anywhere on Earth that far surpass cell phone quality, and in my experience, even Skype.

$30.00 if purchased with vintage black rotary phone and remote listening device above.

4) Two Plantronics Calisto 240 USB Handsets $60.00

Use with any audio application on your computer.

$15.00 if purchased with vintage black rotary phone and remote listening device above.

Thumbnails are upside down but they open properly in a new tab/window.

5) GraLab 545 Photographic/Lamp Timer with Footswitch and Two Omega-CT25 Timers $150.00

These can do very cool things with lamps that fall within their maximum power rating. Three Omega CT25 switches are pictured and two are confirmed working. The third is a freebie which didn't behave properly for me but which may behave better in a new home.

$55.00 if purchased with vintage black rotary phone and remote listening device above.

6) Athena AS-F2 Floorstanding Speakers $200.00 (local pickup only) (bring a friend)

These sound absolutely amazing. Who likes listening to music while playing with flashlights? :)

7) Everything

Take everything but the speakers for $350.00 plus actual shipping charges, or, come pick it all up in person, including the speakers, for $300.00 cash and a handshake. :)

The Boring Stuff

1) U.S. sales only. I work a lot during the week and don't have time for customs forms. I can mail many packages
from the automated shipping station in my local post office.

2) Please use this thread to ask questions or send me an email. Private messages have been disabled.

3) All sales are final and all items sold as is.

4) All prices include shipping unless specified in the sale.

5) Publicly posting an "I'll Take It!" takes precedence and priority over questions/thoughts/comments via email.

6) Items are sent without insurance unless the buyer specifically requests it and pays for it.

7) Payment is via USPS Money Order, PayPal, or cash.

Trades

I am looking for the following:

—Suncor titanium snaps/clips
—a bored out MD4 tube to accept any 2x18650
—a bored out MD2 single 1x18650 tube to accept any protected 18650
—the special tool/wrench used to change modules in the MD2 head
—the most recent iteration of the M61N and/or M61NL (XP-G2 4000K 80CRI)
—Malkoff MD4 tube with V6 4000K 90CRI Cree XHP50

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take everything in this thread but the floorstanding speakers for $200.00 to your door.

*All Gone*

Last edited: