• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest Shipping Slow

OttaMattaPia

Newly Enlightened
Ordered 6 days ago.....item has not even been delivered to the carrier yet...still at their warehouse. I paid for Air Shipping. IS this normal?

Also appears they used Mail Innovations (notoriously slow) an again, I paid for Air shipping 5 - 15 days. Half that is already used up and it hasn't even been picked up yet.

At time of order it said dispatched within 2 days.

Last edited:

Johnnyh

Enlightened
On my last order when I checked tracking, the item was listed as "awaiting package inspection" (or something like that) until the day it arrived at my door! So I am none too confident in their "tracking". That being said, the item did arrive within the promised 7-14 days from China.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ohh yeah!! Mine's been just about the 25 business days advertised. I know they did have Chinese New Year recently and they take a holiday for that so that's probably part of it.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello guys,

Thanks a lot for your support and ordering at gearbest.com. If you have any problem about your order, please PM us listing your order number and problem. Thank you!

Have a nice day!

bradr

Newly Enlightened
hi im new to gear best they had an item no other site had not fasttech not any of the statesside vape outlets etc.. i read after the fact abnout items falsly listed as avalible im afriad that might be the case as it was an item no other site had listed as In stock..
however maybe i got lucky.. soo i ordered 5 packs of em figuring if i found it buy it!!!
i opayed for priorty line shipping there was no standard shipping except the 14-24 days non registered no tracking

then priorty shipping and then expidited dhl...etc but that was 3 times as much as any service 20$ vrs 6 for ptrioty line.. and 2 times as much as the item cost!!lol

so i got priorty line

never got sent a item has shipped but when i checked back 3 days later your site said item shipped our us express

listed a shipment traxcking number.. 3 days later it still doesnt show any status id like to make sure the item truly has shipped and what its real status is.. if i hadnt read other things i might not be concerned but id expect by now it would be in the system at least

and what is the difference between
1priorty line .
2registered air mail
3non registered airmail
4expidited/courrier service /dhl shipping??????
hoping i didnt do it wrong new to ordering from china direct Im cool if it just tajkes a couple weeks thats fine.. id just like to verify the items really shipped and the order filled and really in transit.. I am alsop curious about the practical differences in shipping methods destination the USA..for the items if that matters...so in the future i can order from GB more intellgently
thanks
Brad

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi im new to gear best they had an item no other site had not fasttech not any of the statesside vape outlets etc.. i read after the fact abnout items falsly listed as avalible im afriad that might be the case as it was an item no other site had listed as In stock..
however maybe i got lucky.. soo i ordered 5 packs of em figuring if i found it buy it!!!
i opayed for priorty line shipping there was no standard shipping except the 14-24 days non registered no tracking

then priorty shipping and then expidited dhl...etc but that was 3 times as much as any service 20$ vrs 6 for ptrioty line.. and 2 times as much as the item cost!!lol

so i got priorty line

never got sent a item has shipped but when i checked back 3 days later your site said item shipped our us express

listed a shipment traxcking number.. 3 days later it still doesnt show any status id like to make sure the item truly has shipped and what its real status is.. if i hadnt read other things i might not be concerned but id expect by now it would be in the system at least

and what is the difference between
1priorty line .
2registered air mail
3non registered airmail
4expidited/courrier service /dhl shipping??????
hoping i didnt do it wrong new to ordering from china direct Im cool if it just tajkes a couple weeks thats fine.. id just like to verify the items really shipped and the order filled and really in transit.. I am alsop curious about the practical differences in shipping methods destination the USA..for the items if that matters...so in the future i can order from GB more intellgently
thanks
Brad

Hi, Brad

I checked: the item was out of our warehouse at: 2017-04-23 07:39:46
If any questions, please turn to me for help, I will check it for you at any time.
If you find I am offline, but urgent still,
please got a ticket from: https://support.gearbest.com/ticket/ticket/index
They are online full day.

We have 4 different shipping methods: unregistered, registered, priority line and expedited shipping.
It is our great honor to have your visit here to know the difference between them: http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
There is inter-effective among: Shipping Types, Warehouses, Estimated Shipping Time.

But the shipping time is just a general guide, sometimes, they will be prolonged because of bad weather, big event, and etc.

Am I clear, Dear?
If not, please feel free to contact me, then.

All the best,
Gearbest

Last edited:

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
Since I discovered Gearbest.com about a year or so ago, I've become a fan and purchased about 30 items since. Every single one arrived and was the authentic product advertised. As the thread title hints at, the problem is the shipping time. It takes an average of about 3 weeks from the time of order to arrival (I'm located in Maryland, USA). However, given that most items ship for free with tracking, I can't complain. In one instance, a package got lost and I reported the issue to GB. They sent a replacement product free of charge. I later found out my local post office (literally walking distance away) was where the package was lost.

For expensive items, it might be wise to see if they are also stored in warehouses closer to your location. For example, for a drone I bought, I ordered it from Gearbest but had it shipped from a US-LA warehouse. It cost about $10 more for the drone, but it arrived in 10 days which was significantly faster than any order from China.

If you're patient and plan out when you need your order (for trips, particular usage, gifting, etc.), GB is an excellent place for gadgets and flashlights. With their flash sales, mobile app sales, coupons, GB points, etc., they also offer a plethora of ways to save money.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too have ordered a lot of merchandise from GearBest. For the record, i am in Southern California. I use Priority line and have for the last year-75% of my arrived in 14 days or less. During their new year celebration(2-3 weeks), there is a delay of the same(they now mention this when the time arrives). The other 25% has arrived between 14-20 days. If the tracking number is an "IB"#, it may take 2-3 days to update. Once in the US, when you check the IB website, it will show you the USPS Tracking # and can be tracked on the USPS website. For the price savings, the shipping time is worth it to me. If I truly need(or want) something in 2-3 days, I order from Going Gear. Because I have been a GB "regular" for a couple years, the wait for the products now seems inconsequential. The first shipping option takes an approximate 14 additional days, but it is free- for me the priority line is worth it. I also take out the insurance-always less than $1-$2. The one time an order was lost(a titanium light), they reshipped & it arrived 4 days later. One word about warranty work-they almost always ask for pictures or video of the problem-it may seem unnecessary for something like a dead light, but if you just do a 20 second video showing the battery insertion and pushing the switch & the light doing nothing, they will take care of you. I have seen a few people complain bitterly and try to argue it is unnecessary, but like any company they have their procedures and they follow them. Btw, out of 30 or more lights purchased, I had one Nitecore that developed problems-they gave me the option of returning it for repair or a really big discount for a replacement. Final comment-their rep is named Kathy, and is posting on CPF every day-she is very helpful if you need assistance...

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have order a lots of stuff at GearBest last few years, most come less than two weeks, some at three weeks, I'm happy.
But when they change shipping company, tracking at their site say "MYRAMCJ"
Now, some package came at two weeks, some at four weeks, some at six weeks and after seven weeks, one package still in the air.
I contact Kathy, she is helpful, GearBest contact me saying "wait some more"
I give up.
Wishing GearBest getting better shipping company.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered 6 days ago.....item has not even been delivered to the carrier yet...still at their warehouse. I paid for Air Shipping. IS this normal?

Also appears they used Mail Innovations (notoriously slow) an again, I paid for Air shipping 5 - 15 days. Half that is already used up and it hasn't even been picked up yet.

At time of order it said dispatched within 2 days.

Sometimes it is appropriate to contact them with a question regarding your order. Once my order was delayed as well. But sent next day after a reminder :) Another issue is leaving China mainland. Most likely it will be untraceable until accepted by your country post services. At least this happens with Lithuania.

Last edited:

sunhmt

Newly Enlightened
Hi GearBest,

I bought a item from 10/5th now IT'S 10/27th and never shipped out. And your online service is telling me that I still need to wait for 7days.
Are you going to shipping it out in 2018?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Order number W1710031934485435

Hi, Brad

I checked: the item was out of our warehouse at: 2017-04-23 07:39:46
If any questions, please turn to me for help, I will check it for you at any time.
If you find I am offline, but urgent still,
please got a ticket from: https://support.gearbest.com/ticket/ticket/index
They are online full day.

We have 4 different shipping methods: unregistered, registered, priority line and expedited shipping.
It is our great honor to have your visit here to know the difference between them: http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
There is inter-effective among: Shipping Types, Warehouses, Estimated Shipping Time.

But the shipping time is just a general guide, sometimes, they will be prolonged because of bad weather, big event, and etc.

Am I clear, Dear?
If not, please feel free to contact me, then.

All the best,
Gearbest

Ohhhhhh

Newly Enlightened
From 9/07th :shakehead
DR62akA.png