• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Munroe T-Bot + Steel Flame Copper Fatty Dog Tag + Ansø V3 Carabiner **ALL SOLD**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just don´t use these so off they go...... Ansø carabiner and T-Bot were used, the Fatty has never been carried (but yet isn´t @ 100% as the images show).

1. Jens Ansø V3 Titanium Carabiner bronze anodized **WITHDRAWN**
$89 [$94] [$99] shipped registered worldwide priority

2. Munroe Design T-Bot (G10 & Titanium) **SOLD**
$69 shipped registered worldwide priority

3. Steel Flame HGR/Flame Fatty Copper Dog Tag with Jumpring **SOLD**
$69 [$74] [$79] [$84] [89 [$94] [$99] shipped registered worldwide priority

sf-1.jpg

sf-2.jpg

RULES:
  • the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item(s) and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 24 hours after I sent my paypal information or the item(s) will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide and all prices ($US) include registered worldwide priority shipping
  • insurance is optional and will be additional $5
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only.
  • a general reminder: DO NOT USE THE TERMS ALEPH, DAMASCUS or Tritium in paypal notes!!
  • If possible I try to ship the same day I received payment - otherwise the next business day
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason

:wave: Thanks for looking :wave:
_________Eric_________

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Jens ANSO V3 Ti Carabiner + Munroe Design T-Bot + Steel Flame HGR Flame Fatt

It is your´s Mike. PM sent with payment information.

Thank you
Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Jens ANSO V3 Ti Carabiner + Munroe Design T-Bot + Steel Flame HGR Flame Fatt

Payment received, thank you :thumbsup:

Price drop for the Anso carabiner

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

The T-Bot shipped today.

Price drop on the remaining items.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bumpit: with a Fatty drop.....

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gave the Anso 20 minutes of stonewashing.... and decided to keep it now. Price drop on the Fatty again.....

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

another price drop for the dog tag

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

price drop fo the Steel Flame Copper Fatty..........

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

final price drop...... it´s not getting any cheaper......

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Steel Flame Copper Honor Gratitude Respect Flame Fatty Dog Tag **WORLDWIDE**

The Tag is SPF. I can´t send you a PM with my paypal information since you don´t have PM rights yet. Please send the $69 to xxx[at]xxx[dot]xxx

Thank you
Eric

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Steel Flame Copper Honor Gratitude Respect Flame Fatty Dog Tag **WORLDWIDE**

I received the payment, thank you :thumbsup: Although you apparently sent it via friends/family (always recommended to use goods if you are paying for something that has to be shipped.....) and therefor paypal did not provide your address. Could you please email me (or if you make another post here you should have PM rights if I´m not mistaken) your address the way it is supposed to be on the envelope (your payment notes were mangled up a bit by paypal I assume).

Thank you
Eric

Last edited: