• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Sundrop XRU, Rare Lummi RAW Proto, REDUCED

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened
Hello guys,

just added a new flashlight to this post:

Its a Lummi RAW NS with a integrated lobster clamp. I have it for a few years now and Rob told me that time thats its a prototype and one of a kind. Tell me please if I`m wrong and there are more out there. I just have to believe what he told me and even when I searched for it, I never found a second one.

Its unused and comes like I got it from Rob that time. Battery included and just turned on for testing. Spend his life on the shelf. It has slots for Trits but none are installed. Sorry for the crappy pics.

Price 350$ .... now 320$.... 300$ including insured, worldwide shipping.

fullsizerendern6eo7ux89h.jpg

img85948o0v5fsude_thumb.jpg

SOLD-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McGizmo Sundrop XRU. Condition like new, never carried. Shelf Queen.
SOLD 350,-$SOLD + 10$ worldwide shipping

SPY 007 Stealth price was 780$
SOLD SOLD! SOLD SOLD!

First come first serve. First I'll take it gets it! Price incl. tracked shipping worldwide. Insurance available at extra costs.
Once I have posted the light I can't be responsible for loss or damage in the post other than that which is covered by the insurance (but I have never lost anything yet)

Thanks,
Driver

Last edited:

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Re: FS: SPY 007 Stealth *mint*

It was there a few minutes ago $820.00. Damn tempting but I want the rail.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Driver, are you the original owner? Just asking because I didn't see a post in the link you provided. Thanks

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened

Hi guys,

sorry, no idea whats wrong. I can see the price (its 820$ including worldwide shipping and 10$ extra for insurance). Also the link works for me.
Here it is again. Its from Dave`s original Sales Thread where he also explains what the Stealth is:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?247531-SPY-007-Sales-thread-4-is-now-Closed

I`m not the original owner, but I bought both SPY 007 Stealth on the secondary market in 2012-2013. This one is in new condition, never carried!
It was just standing in my shelf without batteries. Cleaning out my knife and flashlight collections a bit now... there will be more nice lights the next days ;-)

Thanks,
Jochen

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened

"The SPY uses CR-123 lithium primary batteries. Cool Fall recommends that you use Surefire batteries in the SPY. Only use two new batteries in the SPY (two bats that have the same voltage level). Never use one old battery and one new battery; never never never. The SPY will operate on rechargeable RCR-123 batteries."

Here is the Owner Manual for those: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...retired-Instruction-Manual-a-joint-CPF-effort

Had to look it up, too now. Has been a while and I never really used it. Just testing with some batteries.

bubble

Enlightened

What is its serial number please?
It is a gen.I spy, is it?

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened

Yes, like Auto said. You can find all the details in the linked Thread.

Thanks,

Jochen

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare Lummi RAW Proto, SPY 007 Stealth *mint*

Cool and unique Lummi, I have not seen one like it!
How does the lobster clamp attach to the body, hard to tell in the pics.

Cool and unique Lummi, I have not seen one like it!
How does the lobster clamp attach to the body, hard to tell in the pics.

I can't tell either, is it possible to get a close up pic, or just make the small pic bigger?

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Interesting Lummi proto there. Never seen one like it either. I have a Lummi Wee proto, which is much smaller as it's a 10180. GLWYS.